Reviews for Exposure
VG LittleBear chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Hi, it's been a while since your last update. Please don't stop now, the story sounds pretty interesting, and you promised Gibbs to show up again :) pretty please? Cheers!
Fairylightsbright chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
I think this story is fantastic, I hope you get a chance to come back it :-)
jack62192 chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Any chance for an update any time soon?
A chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
LOVE the story! I'm a sucker for a good Tabby (friendship) piece! And the story is so well written, it makes me tear up for poor Tony!

The story keeps you on its toes and you can't put it away once you start reading!

Will we ever see how it ends? :)
Kagome Avalon chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Poor Tony. To be sick in the middle of nowhere would have to suck. When are they supposed to be back at work? Would they be able to survive til then? I hope someone nice will help them out soon. Please update as soon as you can.
serena23 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Please update again soon
lachicarebelde22 chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Will u be writing more? Will tabby endup together?
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Oh PLEASE let that driver have realized he/she saw something and double back.

I love that Tony's 1st concern is Abby and that Abby's 1st concern is Tony. If any 2 people can disprove that straight men and women can't simply be friends it's these two.

Can't wait for next update.

BuckeyGirl00000
PS: Congratulations, much belated, on the birth of your son.
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
I am SO glad you're back and writing this story again. You're such a good writer and you're handle on these characters is outstanding so it was a shame when I thought you'd given up the NCIS fandom. Guess I should have put you on Author Alerts because I would have seen you'd posted - only reason I found this one again was because I was again re-reading "Fine Is A Four Letter Word".

Oh dear Tony, you know you're not going to be able to lie to Abby for long and she does have that rule "Never lie to Abby".
Really miss the Tony/Abby friendship on the show so this is helping to fill that void.

BuckeyeGirl00000
sopmire chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Great survival story, can't wait to read more! Thanks for writing and sharing
MKSeaborn chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Loving this story so far! The first story I read from you was Fine is a Four Letter Word, and this one is shaping up to be as compelling as that!

Belated congratualations on the birth of your son!

Looking forward to more!
Peridot5 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Good story. It's well-written, and you do a very good job with the dialogue. It sounds just like Tony and Abby. Even without having a case, you've really captured theā€¦NCISness that sets the show apart from all the other cop dramas. I hope you finish it.
Cha'90 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Love the casual humour in this story. Update again soon!
csiwannabe99 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
this is really good u shoud have tony get pneamonia it wouldgo well with his week lung from the y pestis
peachmikey11 chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
AW! TONY MY BABY! I just love this story so much. I haint read too many Tony and Abby stories but this is so good. Please please please update soon!