Reviews for Secrets
Ginnylove9990 chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Awesome story. Can hardly wait to get to the next one. Again awesome job.
Windstorm124 chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
Does John NOT realize that Sam just saved his life?
Anyway, well written and good story.
goldenspringtime chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Awesome story so happy that Sam's happy!
Jessica chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
awesome story loved the ending especially sam grinning at dean as a wolf add a sequel
ILBS chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
"Want a sequel?"

Why are you asking at all? Of course I want to read further.

I love it that Sam has supernatural powers and Dean is - how could ist be otherwise - on his side and they are fighting together.

I would love to continue to read.
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Awesome story! You made the witch WAY too strong (no normal witch could summon that many demons & 'thingys') and the wolf thing was a lil too much but altogether I loved it :D

Just the right amount of brotherly bonding mixed in with psychic powers and drama ;)
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
MmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm.

Is all.

(also, Dean's declaration of his choice? Taking Sam and running? AWESOMENESS!)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I've been reading Daddy's Little Girl and am now branching out into your other stories. I feel like I'm in the middle of a really good candy store. Hardly know where to start!

Love this chap. Really looking forward to the rest!

Leigh Ann
babyreaper chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
Sorry this review is actually for the whole story. I'm a Dean girl myself, I've watched every episode of Supernatural (except the new season) and always thought Sam was a self-absorbed ass-hole, always whining about his life, never appreciated the things Dean did for him when they were growing up. Blah, Blad, Yadda, Yadda. But enough of my rant, I liked your story, really I did, thought you gave Sam way to many powers for him to cope with on his own with no one helping him, maybe he should have believed in his big brother and told him, instead Dean was made out to be the bad guy. But it all came good in the end. Didn't mind in the least that John turned out to be just what I expected him to be like. And that Bobby was the one to stand firm with the two boys. I see you have written a sequel so I am of course off to read it. Thanks...
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I don't know how I missed this story, so I'm reading it and then going on to the sequel. Hope that there's a lot of limp Sam to come. Thanks Nicole.
huge sg1 fan chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
great story. i really liked it. :)
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 9 . 3/18/2011
Amazing story. Please make a sequel!
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Wait, Sam some some heavenly werewolf thingy? Didn't see that one coming. Good story and great idea, but I'm confused
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Great start! I love the idea that Sam is "good" instead of demonic.
twiandsuperfan chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Awesome story! You definently have to wrote a sequel!