Reviews for Life Left to Go
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
cool story
TheSapphireRose chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Yay! Happy reunion! I almost thought it was over because it was so happy! XD Great chapter though, but wait (once again confused X/) was Xion/Kairi change appearance between chapter 7 and 8? Because Roxas saw Xion, but when Sora woke up he saw Kairi...idk
Blader 25 chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
Good chapter! Xion then really is Kairi. Wait, what? Maybe I'm confused... Still like it though!
Kutlessrocker chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
OMG, this story is so awesome. I feel so bad for Roxas :(. I hope he finally gets his happy ending.
Kutlessrocker chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
This is getting better and better. I wonder what Axel plans to do with her? I'll just have to read and see :D.
Kutlessrocker chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Very nice chapter, Shanna XD
Kutlessrocker chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow, I've really been missing out with this story XD. This is amazing. I feel so bad for Xion, though. She sacrifices so much for everyone. I'm just glad she's not going to die in this one.
TheSapphireRose chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Another great chapter, although I was a bit confused (again sorry) during that whole falling scene with the 3. Maybe the scene went a little fast but I guess it doesn't matter, what matters most was what happened in the end of the scene anyway. Great job!
TheSapphireRose chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Great chapter! How w do that many people fit on the clock tower? Let alone fight on it, but whatever. I hope ur family gets better! Happy New Year!
Jcthegirl chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
[ Xion was on Roxas' lap, and Roxas had been pulled onto Axel's. ]

I find this mental image both strange and hilarious.

Happy new years, by the way! Hope your grandma feels better and everything works out for you D: Don't worry about chapters being short; imo, it's still long, haha.

Gosh, I want to know what Axel's doing all of this for.

And now, Xemnas and co. are showing up all over the clocktower? It's gettin' crazy. I'm going to assume that Demyx probably isn't showing up, but that's good, I don't want them to kill him (as annoying as he can be/his boss battle was). XD

I must admit I am still confused. But confusion is good :D For the author to do to readers. XD
amazoness23 chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
I feel so bad for Roxas. Update soon!
TheSapphireRose chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Another great chapter! I can't help but compare Axel's plan to Mario's life; Bowser(Axel) steals Peach(Xion) and Mario(Roxas) has to fight through worlds to save her. Eh I guess I play too many video games. Anyway, this story's coming along really well and you have a grey updating trend, are these prewritten or do you really write them in one day?
Jcthegirl chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
I... am effectively confused, but I think that was your point XD

So, Axel wants the Organization dead? And Sora is weak without Roxas, makes sense. Sorry if I (ever) sound confused, but I miss things fairly easily. x) I'm that reader who will miss what you thought was an obvious ending/climax and be surprised, haha.

As much as I despise Akuroku, I still hate to see Roxas so mad at him D: Of course I understand, but I kinda hope they make up. Though the way Roxas is going, the future looks a bit bleak... XD

Extremely random, but I saw you put this on dA, haha.

...yup. /end random

Anyway, another descriptive and intriguing (and angsty!) chapter. Keep it up. (:
amazoness23 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Please update soon! I love this fanfic so much!
TheSapphireRose chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Another great chapter! I have to admit though the part inside the burning castle was a bit confusing but I kind of got the idea. Can't wait to see what happens next!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »