Reviews for Life Left to Go
Jcthegirl chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
You know, I don't even really like Roxas/Xion (it's kind of just an indifferent thing), but this is about the second fic with it that I'm actually fine with it. It's kind of weird for me, but the whole well-written aspect and intriguing story somewhat override my indifference towards the pairing :D

I actually ship Axel/Xion, haha. /shot

I'm glad there's friendship between them, but geez Axel, what are you doing now? All the hate Roxas has towards him is different than what most people see, but it's believable in this circumstance. Poor Roxas, that little angst-machine.

Anyway, I'm glad you've decided to continue this story (and on a regular basis too). While your first chapter was good, I feel like your writing has improved significantly. C: Don't get me wrong, it's still been good all along ;

Bravo on making me think about a different pairing for once.
TheSapphireRose chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
This is simply amazing!. This is just what I expected from such a great writer like you, I cant even describe the sound I made when I got an email saying this story got upgraded. I can't wait for another amazing chapter!
amazoness23 chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Love this story! Please update soon! Loved the part when Axel said you don't want to end up like and the toilet! I started laughing so hard. Oh Soul Eater.
Jcthegirl chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
One of the few alternate ending fics for Days that is actually interesting and well written. There were some confusing points and times where you switched between first and third person, but it is well written overall as I said. :) You should continue this, though hopefully not with such a gap of time like that between your first two chapters, haha. Good luck. (:
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
This is too good to abbandon and I hope that you go back you it eventually. Unique fics like this with high quality deserve to be finished. If you don't want to finish this that is fine but at least say if you are or not so someone can finish this (not me although I do have a account I know I am not on a good enough level yet).
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
It is good, please finish
Blader 25 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
1 vote from me! I say finish it. My only prob, though, is the whole 3 years thing. It's good but, it's a little much, but the again everybody else is gonna be waaaay older that before. It could be daresay, 1-1/2 years. At least to make it some semblance of kh2. Good Ae (alternate ending) for 358/2, the original ending sucked. Minus the Riku/Roxas fight. Good job!
DropOfARose chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This story/chapter is my first kh one in months

congrats. you dont get anything tho...

its a nice story btw :)