Reviews for The first step is the biggest
eliandclareinlove chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
I absolutely loved this!
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 15 . 12/8/2011
Okay I know I say this all the time, but okay, get ready for this. *takes deep breath in* This was frickin awesome! From the beginning to the end, my eyes were glued to my ipod touch screen like white on rice! I couldn't stop reading, it was so addicting! You truly are talented and I can't wait to read more of your stories :) amazing job *stands up and claps*
Guest chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Chapter 4.

I'm so happy to see Clare is slowly making progress! I wonder how her and eli's relationship will grow
Samranoelle95 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Ahahaha ""Do you have a fucking eye problem?"

"I don't know… maybe I fucking do. I want to ask you a question. Will you answer honestly?""

Omg so funny. Loved the chapter !
Guest chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
Ahhhh! I'm sad this is over. I love your story so much. Your writing is original compared to most Degrassi fanfic. I'm tired of reading the same type of story where they fall in love and everything is perfect. You wrote a story much darker and twisted which most people never write about. I believe your creativity with this story is highly unique and I don't feel like I'm re-reading the same fanfic over and over again. Clares growth and strength getting over her rape was belivable and I felt for her through the entire thing. I think you're an amazing writer and I hope you keep writing. (:
Pop Rocks chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
Awesome, it's so beautiful! Aww, it's done *sadness* Sequel? 0_o PLEASE?
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
loved it

yay eli and clare get married and consummated it

eli is clares angel aww how cute

he saved her from herself
CrazyLlama chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
Sooooooo cute.

Loved it.

TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 15 . 4/1/2011
This was awesome I loved it! One of my faves!
Eclarelover chapter 15 . 4/1/2011
Awwww I freakin loved this story ur such an awesome writer
CubicleOfThoughts chapter 15 . 4/1/2011
im really sad its over with, but i loved it so much...-tears-.
CrazyLlama chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
Love it.

Update soon.

ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 14 . 3/27/2011
aw clare loves eli and he loves her back

are they dating yet or are they still just hanging out

update soon