Reviews for Softly Snowing II: Academy Years
Fullmetal Pianist chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Ah, thanks for updating this It seems like Hana isn't having a really easy time here. But she doesn't really seem to realize that they are all just making fun of her. Is Hitsugaya going to come soon?
i am the king chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
awesome when is the next chapter coming out?
Apil Lovegood chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This fanfic is all about your OCs, not the canon characters, thus it is a Blackhole Sue. And you say you know what a Mary Sue is.
Fullmetal Pianist chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
I'm assuming Kumiko is after Hitsugaya or something. To be honest, I don't really like her that much :P Anyway, I finally got to reading this, since I had you on story alert for Softly Snowing, but not on author alert so I had no idea when you started this new fic -_-'I still love your story though, update soon!
ThunderClaw03 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
great job keep it up update soon
EverWatchful chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
A wonderful read as always, Yemi Hikari. I can't wait to see her reaction to finding out Hitsugaya is a captain. :D That's going to be fun to read.

Even though this is centered on one of your OCs' I still find myself sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to read what happens next.

I really love how you portray Hana, her brothers, and Hitsugaya.

Contructive Insight Time!

I noticed less spelling and sentence errors. I don't know if you have a beta or not, but good job! :P

Some phrasing could be done differently, but I'm also not sure if you did it on purpose.

"Hana found her excitement about joining the academy joining," did you mean to do this?

From reading through it that was the only thing that really stood out.

End Constructive Insight!

Well I think all thats left to say is keep up the good work, and I can't wait till the next update.

Looking foward to your future work,

EverWatchful
s41k1 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Returning for "round 2"! Be looking forward to it X3
Onba chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Every time someone says something bad about Shiro my blood boils! I hope Hana can do something about that. I really like her even though she could use a little more spine, she had that potential, though.

Great chapter!