Reviews for Coming Clean
LynnLoVeHP chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Super cute I love the two of them together.
shad75 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh, this has GOT to be THE most hilarious fic I have ever read on fan fic, meaning I have read plenty of Castle and NCIS ones which were very funny and amusing and laughed alot but most definitely not as much as when I read this one.

As much as I love the more deeper, serious CM stories, it was so much fun to read a light one for a change and I've always wanted to read one like this, where Derek and Emily are seeing each other without the others knowing and see the team's reaction to it. I know we sort of saw their reaction to Derek and Em being in a relationship in Broken Camouflage (wow, I still remember how brilliant that was) but that was under much more different circumstances and everyone was in angst. JJ's and Garcia's reactions here to the fact that these 2 have been seeing each other for 6 months and they didn't know about it had me in hysterics! Also, at the beginning when they asked Em if the purpose of the meeting was to meet her new guy and she said 'yes' and 'no'. Reid saying 'its like watching my brother kiss my sister' had me LOL and also Garcia asking if they sneak into each other's hotel rooms while they are on a case.

Actually, I am surprised that these people didn't realize that these 2 were seeing each other when they all seemed to know that JJ and Will were seeing each other when Will didn't even work in the same city. That was in the episode 'in heat' which I loved and I still wonder how they knew this! Maybe Garcia keeps track of JJ's credit cards? Otherwise, how could they have possibly known!

Reid saying I sate for the record that this is under duress, when he was dragged to the dance flow was also hilarious.

I was earlier working out the order of all the stories in the Addy series so that I could read them later. Now, I have them sorted so I will start tonight. When you have time, do do a sequel to either this or UTSS to see how they work as a couple when Hotch knows about it! Oh, in this story, it was also hilarious when they asked Derek and Emily how long their last relationship lasted and Derek's was in college with a biochemistry student (thats a degree I did btw) and Emily's hadn't lasted more than 4 months. Well, my longest relationship was 2 months so whom am I to talk! Actually I am very happy to be single.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
AHHHHHH! I LOVED IT! lol

VERY DEMILY AWESOME! :D

Rachel xo
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I always find it hard to find in-character fluff for the Criminal Minds fandom but you've done it! This is wonderful and I love the idea of Morgan/Prentiss. The reactions of Reid, Garcia and JJ were priceless!
mindspsychoaddict chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Aww that was so cute! I love Morgan/Emily they're so adorable. They have a nice kind of flirty batery bond, but in a different way to Morgan and Garcia and this fic showed it perfectly. Great story:)
Bryn chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Very cute! Nicely written and great characterization, thanks for sharing!
Sara Nublas chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
You're right some light after the last dark episodes and the long wait to know what's next was much needed... and as usual you delivered it.
prentissish chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
love this! i hope you'll never get tired of writing this ship.. even after em's departure next week. thanks for this story!
mauscapade chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Aw! This was extremely cute and funny :)
Hannah chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
OMG this story is the best! Please write more chapters! I love it I love it had me smiling the whole way through!

So I'm guessing you an Emily & Morgan ship right? So I thought I'd share this with you, did you know that Paget Brewster/Emily is going out with Shemar Moore/Derek? Yes for about 2 months now, she was dating Steve damstra but no matter what other people say they are NOT going out anymore, they broke up, she even admitted it in an interview! They make such a good couple!

My favorite story on this whole site! Please write more! 3
Nix1978 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Great. Please keep cleaning up Your laptop ;-)