Reviews for The Consequences of Revisiting
Thundramon chapter 8 . 12/6
Will you pick this story up again? You seem to have halted it here & its been close to 5.5 years now. I really enjoyed Harry making Dumbledore his puppet & am eager to know what happens next!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 8 . 8/3
WOW! That was interesting in the extreme, I would love to see where this is going! I like the older Harry who has control at the moment! I was shocked that Harry placed Dumbledore under the Imperious but I can understand the goal of it.
And Harry and Hermione, LOVE IT! Though Hermione has to calm down a bit, she is way too excitable but I guess that can be excused on her age! Hope to see further chapters
GBTtown chapter 8 . 7/28
And another one bites the dust!
Something tells me that things will not go as smoothly as James would like them to. That is if the story were still being written and had a chance to develop.
BelleHart chapter 8 . 5/30
Great story. I hope you find your muse again. Shannon
avidreader30 chapter 8 . 5/14
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I know it's been 5 years since you last updated this, but I hope you'd still continue this story. Please. PLEEEEAAAASE.

I also like your plot. Although, the story revolves around Harry going back to the past, the way the story unfolds is very unique. I like the "tempo" of your story. It wasn't too fast nor was it too slow. It was perfect. I hope you really continue this story soon...
Wyrade chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
Sorry, forgot to mention in previous review:
Why would Hermione ever go with cars? There are magical ways of transport, and they are way better than going by car in every way.
Wyrade chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
By the way, I don't eat it that Hermione died in a car crash.
She is supposed to be clever, there are many number of ways to survive a car crash, and it is utterly ridiculous for me to believe she died because of one.

Harry and the rest of the wizarding world are idiots with little common sense, so it is acceptable for them to not even think about the possibility of the car crash being staged, and it is also acceptable that Harry avoids thinking about it to a sufficient extent that he doesn't get creative ideas later on, when he is a bit more wise, and all other people simply do not care.

Ways of defense for Hermione against car crashes would be: Apparition being the first and most obvious/powerful, with supersensory(?) charm to see all around while in the car and actually notice the danger in time. Cushioning charms everywhere inside the car would be normal precautions if using this dangerous muggle form of transport at all. Others might travel without it, but she is supposed to be clever. There are many other ways to prevent death, and very many ways to heal if it's only a muggle injury.

Therefore it is highly likely, that it was the doing of a rather powerful / creative enemy wizard, and she was under the anti-apparition jinx, and they either staged a car crash (again there are many ways to do it), or didn't even bother with that and outright killed her somehow and placed memory charms to the neccessary people, or if she was alone and noone else really cared, then just staged a car crash with her dead body.

This is way much more plausible to me than her dying in a car crash, and according to canon the rest of the wizarding world IS actually dumb enough to believe it, if there is a dark wizard to pull this off.

(I classify Harry and maybe Albus as as a dark wizard as well in this story, they might work for the greater good, but that doesn't change that they are dark - Slytherins might have good intentions and good results, but their way of doing it is not necessarily "the way of light"; and definitely changed for Slytherin (as in he is more slytherin now than griffindor, not that he's not a griffindor anymore) in this story, not that it's bad.)

Aaaanyway, thanks for the story, still hope you continue it, even if it is possible to finish it fast with an imperiused Albus, it would be nice to actually have that in writing. :)
Have fun, and happy holidays (/marry christmas and a happy new year)!
Wyrade chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Thanks for the story!
Please continue it when you can! It would be greatly appreciated, I liked it very much. :)
Xavier Russeau chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Regarding your last A/N, I most certainly do mind the shortness of the chapter if the story hasn't been updated in four years. Yes, I'm aware that you had your reasons, but it didn't do a squat to ease my reader's angst. Why, oh why do all the good stories have to be incomplete or absndoned?

That said, I find the idea for this story most fascinating, and while it certainly isn't the first nor last time-traveling to fourth year story in the basket, your take on the very concept was positively unique. Even the relationships acpect was well detailed without any perfectly ideal reunions or cheap pointless angst, especially that within Harry's own head between his younger and older self. And your handling of Dumbledore was positively brutal, with many possibilities open for the old coot to regain the upper hand at the most (un)fortunate time and heap more problems on our hero's already troubled shoulders. I love it.

It's just a damn shame that it hasn't been continued for so long...
brightflare chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
Good story, hope you decide to continue it someday.
old-crow chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
Hi,

I was wondering if you have plans to complete any of your longer stories? If you do, that's fantastic, I've enjoyed what I've read so far. If you don't perhaps you should either find a co-writer, or place them up for adoption.

All the best,

Old-Crow
thonez chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Anyway great story. I wish you could finish it.
thonez chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
You honor JKR in can't do math department. If one bets half on krum and 1/6 to others he would always win.
midnightscar17 chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
Update
1sunfun chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
Good.