Reviews for The King's Drabbles
Grencle chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
aww, this is really cute... I know I'm probably getting annoying with all these reviews, but I couldn't stop myslef from writing this...
Grencle chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
"Dr. Logue, please hold for His Majesty King George VI." gosh, that really had me laughing out loud! :-D
Grencle chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
very nice... I've watched the King's Speech and I love it and I think this really summarised what must have run through Bertie's head as David informed him of his abdication... you really are a master at these drabbles :-D
theredrobin chapter 16 . 1/10/2012
Just came across this while re-reading one of your P&P stories.

These are excellent character pieces, so human and eloquent, tugging at all the right emotional strings every time.
Jasper Blood chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
Truly meaningful!
LeighPancakes chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
These are so cute! They're so quick to read, but yet they crack a smile on my face with every chapter I read. Well done! I hope you keep up with the awesome job, I'll be reading :)

Leigh
fabfan chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
Have I told you how happy I am you returned to this?

I'm happy.
NiennaTru chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
Goodness! Just when I think these drabbles can't get any better! Margaret is so utterly sweet in this! Lovely, lovely read. Thank you.
NiennaTru chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Oh goodness...I think I'm melting. Again, an element I so much enjoyed in The King's Speech was the relationship between Elizabeth (and I love that you used 'Lilibet') and Bertie. To see an entire drabble devoted to it is absolutely wonderful! Thanks so much for writing these!
NiennaTru chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
HA! Loved this chapter. heeheehee...
NiennaTru chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Excellent chapter. The dynamic between the brothers was something I found very compelling about The King's Speech, and you captured that in this drabble as well. Very well done.

Thanks for writing this.
Kayley Taylor chapter 14 . 6/13/2011
I love all of your drabbles so far! They word choices are amazing; just in the brief drabbles you do, you manage to draw the reader in. You're a wonderful writer. Update soon! :)
101Witch101 chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Wait...I don't get it..."strange terror every time I hear my wife walk into-"

Sorry, it's really good and everything, I just don't know WHAT Bertie is talking about...
Frog1 chapter 14 . 5/8/2011
This is a good drabble, but I think you could expand it more...perhaps Elizabeth gazing into the future at her grandson's wedding day when she put on the tiara?

BTW: I was very surprised she chose that particular tiara, since the them of the wedding was the language of flowers; I was certain she would have worn the Strathmore tiara.
Jasper Blood chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
Oh, this is so beautiful and so brilliantly written! Bravo!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »