Reviews for The Downfall Of Us All
bigtimedreamer101 chapter 18 . 4/25/2017
Awwww loved the story. It never lost momentum and always was interesting. :)
BelleYuki000 chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
I am in love with this amazing story, thank you so much!
BSmusicprincess chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
loved it! plz keep wirghting! XD
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 18 . 7/4/2011
awww
Sapphiredark chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
AHHHH i dont even need to no what hes wearing to kno he looks hot in it EEEK!
RoseLaurel chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
The last chapter :O Oh noes... wait... SEQUEL! YAAAY! :D :D :D :D :D Cant wait! I loved every moment of your story and cant wait for the sequel :)
Shi-Toyu chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
Look, I love your story to he'll and back. But its kinda creepy how we always end up/with the same quotes! Can't wait to read your sequel!
KeiSakuma chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
It's a very nice ending! This whole story have fascinated me.

I'm looking foward to you write the sequel story:)
RoxieCullen454 chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
Awwe, I was so disappointed when I saw the title of this chapter, but I'm really happy to hear you're considering writing a sequel! It would be really nice to have a nice, happy (even slightly fluffy) sequel, considering all the horrible painful stuff they all went through. But Morgan was oh-so-cute in this chapter, from apologizing to Reid to never leaving Reid's side as he had promised. And it was all wonderfully topped off with a jealous Morgan and his lovely thoughts on Reid. And of course, the 3 ladies were great! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and my eyes open for that sequel!
Reidemption chapter 18 . 3/22/2011
Morgan bringing up the 'hot girls' comment and saying he didn't mean it was a great moment. After telling Reid to ignore Prentiss and them and then avoiding the subject himself.. to just bring it up a little while later showed it was eating at him to think it might have hurt Reid.

That hint of a jealous Morgan at people looking at how good Reid looked was hot. I hope he makes an appearance in the sequel.
Rayne McKenna chapter 18 . 3/22/2011
Very nice ending...or maybe beginning? I'll keep my eyes peeled for that sequel. ;) Thank you for sharing.
RoseLaurel chapter 17 . 3/22/2011
Go Prentiss! Morgan... you can be so damn oblivious XD Cant wait to read on!
cain aidan chapter 17 . 3/21/2011
Oh my lord! This is the first CM fic I've read, and thanks to you I was not disappointed :)! I love this story, even though something feels off! Reid and Morgan are too cute :)! Keep writing and updating soon!
GoddessSumizofVenus chapter 17 . 3/21/2011
baww Great Chapter Cant wait for Chapter 18! Good luck!~ 3
Reidemption chapter 17 . 3/21/2011
Cute moment between Reid and Garcia last chapter when he asked her not to treat him differently and she suggested a game of cards. She's the queen of making things better.

Morgan jokingly telling Reid that watching him sleep was odd was funny. Look at him flirting right when he wakes up. Morgan is a beast.

Stupid comment to make about hot girls though, Morgan.