Reviews for Roses are Red
Sally T chapter 4 . 2/12
I live in a foster home and I am mute too. But the weird thing is I like to be in plays. Amazing story too, it's nice to know that at least a fictional character understands.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
Really great story! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
He never learned her real name ?
MrsSweeneyTodd52214 chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
Awww! This story is so beautiful! I love it.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
Very good... A little disturbing, but also very good. You're an excellent writer!
Lena Skye chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
You know once you get over Valentine raping Clary when she was a kid, it's actually a really good story.
PANDORASBOX chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I really liked how in this story jace is the big bad tough boy and all that jazz and clary is the little delicate flower but at the same time she still has her spunk. You portayed there personalitys wonderfully.

Anyways i started to like it less when clary got her voice back and they met immy, because clary starts to act more like a mother and is less pixie like.

But dont get me wrong your story is one of my favs because its the only one i can find were clary is sooooo... Breakable and were jace is the badass protective boyfriend.

Also you are really good at writing and i love your plot

And please dont consider this a flame cus i dont like to flame people i just like to share my opinion.

So keep up the good writing and make some more amazing storys!
kkawesomperson chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
The story was amazing!You are amazing!Keep doing what you do!
kkawesomperson chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I admire your writing so much! I have read a few of your fan fictions and they are amazing! Keep doing what you do:)
Pug1998 chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
Awww what a great ending and story!:)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
GREAT
PANDORASBOX chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
Ah shit i kinda likes mute pixie it made here more ... Idont know i just liked her more
C.A.Fairchild chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
clays' story is so sad! That's terrible she was only eight it made me cry!
FandomFreak1 chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
:( good story
amp1342 chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
Loved the story absolutely loved it ! I'm not even mad there wasn't any lemons that's how good the story was !