Reviews for Roses are Red
ROXN chapter 16 . 7/11
Aaaawwwhh that was adorable! Thanks for sharing!
MissesHermioneMalfoy chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
at first i had my doubts about this story but it's shaping up to be quite well written.
booksare4life chapter 16 . 10/10/2016
THIS WAS THE FREAKING BEST! OH MY GOD PLEASEEEESE DO LIKE A FOLLOW UP CHAPTER OR BOOK FOR GODS SAKE!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2016
I know you probably may never see this but i actually GUESSED IT
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2016
I. Completely. And. Utterly. Love. This. Story.
Ohmigod it's amazing.
And I love the name Pixie.
Books TMI chapter 15 . 7/20/2016
I wish I could've read the last chapter, but it was restricted for me, some things are like that... Even if they don't have anything in them, anyway... I'll just have to use my imagination on how it ended
firequeen8569 chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
Really, really good :)
xoanneox chapter 16 . 12/11/2015
Aww
apclloe chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
Honestly, one of the best goddamn stories i've ever read on this website. Different to all of the other cliché shits that've been written that people call "a good story." Damn. Izzy is my fav character and i love how Jace and Clary's love is so unique and genuine. I applaud you. There need's to be more people like you, and more stories like this...
lizzyance chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
I hope it wasn't the ending. Lol i love it.
Ilovefood101 chapter 16 . 4/8/2015
Jace still doesn't know "Pixie's" real name... But over all the Fanfiction was very good and i loved itt
Guest chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
Sooo...theres a baby... sequel pleasssssssse?

JJ
LynsieTheBraveShadowHuntress chapter 16 . 3/4/2015
Love it! I hope it's a girl! So she can be a daddy's girl, kinda like me. I'm a daddy's girl. He even gave me a nickname because of how small I was when I was born. He called me Tiny Tiny. He didn't have a clue how to take care of a baby girl only boys because of my older half brother Obed and my other other brother Parker.