Reviews for Roses are Red
Books TMI chapter 15 . 7/20
I wish I could've read the last chapter, but it was restricted for me, some things are like that... Even if they don't have anything in them, anyway... I'll just have to use my imagination on how it ended
firequeen8569 chapter 2 . 6/23
OMG THIS IS ADORABLE
amp1342 chapter 1 . 6/15
Love this story !
Really, really good :)
xoanneox chapter 16 . 12/11/2015
Aww
Averno chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
Honestly, one of the best goddamn stories i've ever read on this website. Different to all of the other cliché shits that've been written that people call "a good story." Damn. Izzy is my fav character and i love how Jace and Clary's love is so unique and genuine. I applaud you. There need's to be more people like you, and more stories like this...
lizzyance chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
I hope it wasn't the ending. Lol i love it.
Ilovefood101 chapter 16 . 4/8/2015
Jace still doesn't know "Pixie's" real name... But over all the Fanfiction was very good and i loved itt
Guest chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
Sooo...theres a baby... sequel pleasssssssse?

JJ
LynsieTheBraveShadowHuntress chapter 16 . 3/4/2015
Love it! I hope it's a girl! So she can be a daddy's girl, kinda like me. I'm a daddy's girl. He even gave me a nickname because of how small I was when I was born. He called me Tiny Tiny. He didn't have a clue how to take care of a baby girl only boys because of my older half brother Obed and my other other brother Parker.
Sally T chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
I live in a foster home and I am mute too. But the weird thing is I like to be in plays. Amazing story too, it's nice to know that at least a fictional character understands.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
Really great story! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
He never learned her real name ?
Mrs Ivashkov-Odinson-Northman chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
Awww! This story is so beautiful! I love it.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
Very good... A little disturbing, but also very good. You're an excellent writer!