Reviews for What a Difference
spawnspectre chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
First time I read an Eds fic and I already managed to be satisfied with this.
Rosemary1234 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
:D Sooooo sweet!
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Good story, it was nice to have Edd and Marie having a pleasent conversation.
Shadows-Rose99 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This is the sweetest Edd/Marie story I've ever read! (granted I haven't read many, just getting into the pairing and all)
I love how human you made them both, while still keeping them in character. That and how sweet it was to imagine that kiss with such a sweet setting. I'd love to see a picture of that kiss. Very sweet. 3
HiHi-Ai chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I can't even handle this much cuteness! I kept pausing to derp about how preciously, fantastically, perfectly perfect this whole thing was. You are such a good writer and i am entirely happy with this story. I love you.
juliet chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
awe they are so cute. edd was always my favorite and i new him and Marie were cute together
UnderxGravity chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I forgot about this show for a while. As far as shipping, I never thought about it. I mean the implied, unrequited love of Sarah-Jimmy wasn't strong enough, and I always saw the Kankers as harsh and rude. However, I did not know about Fanfiction back then. Ha, I'm guessing around here, the 90s kids all have a ball! Odd, to have a show like this that younger generations may not understand. Now I know how my older relatives feel o_o. Eek! GROWING UP TOO FAST!

I like this pairing, and you did well with making them very innocent. They are just kids really, maybe teens.
MayucchiSwordDancer chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I like this story, it's really cute that they get to know each other... i wish this was the script Danny will use if He ever wants or someone else will continue it :D
ZoXon chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Such a cute story

You did an awesome job :D
GunnerRyuu chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Awesome story! I am thoroughly impressed. _
Aronim chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This was very well-written and quite a nice piece. You veer a little close but don't quite fall into overly romantic tones, so: Nice little shot with good dialogue, believable if a little different variations of the characters and a sweet ending.

Good job.
someone no one wants chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
this couple is the best. c: Great job, i love this story soo much.
Rick Rottingcorpse chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Being a lifelong fan of the 10 year cartoon series Ed Edd n Eddy, I have read many fanfics based on this phenomenal cartoon, some hilarious, some serious, and quite a few with some romantic stuff. This is the best romancey one I have read so far. It's not over-the-top, the pacing is just right, the character's feelings are conveyed perfectly, and it stays true to events that have happened in the show. This makes me want to check out more of your stuff!

-Rick R.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I enjoyed reading this and I gotta say it is possible for something like this to happen (some can say slim chance but us humans are very complicated). If anyone says that its hard for Edd to fall for her in a hour then I say well Edd is very smart and maybe in his mind he is about the age of 16 or 18. Now add the fact girls mature as they grow older and Marie actually controls herself then maybe the understanding between the two can cause them to get closer (add some teenage horemones which will speed up the process). Slim chance but your story is proable also its a fanfic and it can be written how you like. Thanks for the good read and fav'd it

Vampire of Romance chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Dude this story straight to my favorites list, just so well done and tasteful and just right atmoshere of intimacy loved it! very well done