Reviews for Ghost
The Wandering Plant chapter 17 . 10/9
lol if this was really true wouldn't all whitebeards men kiss him during midnight at marineford lmao
OP hardcore chapter 9 . 4/8
So...all chapters will end with "damn it!"?
Might as well make that the title, author-san
jazmin4 chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
All you want to do is give them a hug.
Reem alsulaimani chapter 19 . 5/16/2015
first you made me, cry how dare you ?! at the end i was kinda-.. the feeling of.. ahm ! no need to describe my current satiation XD but seriously i LOVED your story ! you were amazing *_* good job on writing this awesome fic ! really shipping LuNa soon~ hard
Cassi0chan chapter 19 . 5/6/2015
This fanfic was great!
I was so sad at the beginning. It just made me think again about the horrible possibility of Luffy dying at the end of One Piece (after becoming pirate king). It's just too depressing. T.T
Thankfully, in your story he got revived again and was able to find out about love (and sex xxD). .

Good work!

P.S. There are some typing errors, POV errors and you tend to switch between time tenses (e.g. 'What was I supposed to do? This WAS so confusing' - not 'This IS so confusing.' Since your writing in the past, you have to write everything in past tense except in direct speech. ;3)
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
yu yu hakusho one piece style lol!
Teegra123 chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
"But I don't want Zoro to kiss me...!"

Z chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
Good story, but is it to much to ask for at least one of you writers to write a story like this and Luffy ISN'T OBLIVIOUS TO EVERYTHING IMPORTANT! Jeez... would it kill you to give Luffy SOME credit. He's not always an idiot. Give it a thought...
doubledamn chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
I'm in two minds about this. On one hand it is a fantastic story that plays with emotions like a master pianist. But on the other it's a story that plays with emotions like a master pianist. Never have I found anything where the term 'emotional roller coaster' are more appropriate. You caused to me become depressed, then happy/sad and finally horny. You should consider a career within psychology, fiction writing or government. For some reason I'm a little put off that your longest chapter as the lemon, but no matter. This was a magnificent story and you should be proud of this work.

I posted this same review, to the same story on the Adultfanfiction site. I'm not sure if you get notifications from that one, I wanted you to read the review.
McCormick Girl chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
Aw was so beautiful, Luffy's innocence makes me feel like i want to hug him he's so cute! the first chapters made me cry btw anyway! good job i loved it *0*
Guest chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
I nearly died of laughter when he said Zoro! xD
GreenCAT the second chapter 19 . 9/23/2012