Reviews for Fifteen Drabbles for Fifteen Pairings: TMI
TheGreyRanger chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
Okay, I know it's wrong but I really love this ship! I think it would be interesting story if Sebastion liked Isabelle in his own weird way and she kept trying to not give in to his charms and all that and maybe he abducts her like Clary I don't know. Great writing!
twistedforest chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
You. Are. Brilliant.
MagnusBanelover chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
D'awwww! It's people like you who remind me why I love Clace so much! :) Malec is my absolute favorite though. They are just so cute together. :) But Clace is my second favorite. :D
MagnusBanelover chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
...You had me going. I saw what you were hinting at but went a different way. Clever! :)
Wind Blown Dreamer chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
How very tragic for both of them. Jace's breakdown right after this scene in the book was one of my favorite parts of COG. Very well written for such a short piece - you could really get a feeling of emotional resonance.
koalakoala chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
Not my favorite pairing, but I did like this one.

And all-in-all, a great collection.
koalakoala chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
Killer last line. This was great; I love your characterization of him being so dismissive of her.

And I don't have anything else to say besides poor Max...
koalakoala chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
Only seventy-six percent? I would've thought at least around the mid-eighties.

In all seriousness, this was as great as always.
koalakoala chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
Perfect. I don't read a lot about Magnus and Alec but this was great. :D
koalakoala chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
Haha. I don't think Simon and Clary were practically raised as siblings at all, but ah, well. Let Alec and Isabelle partake in all of the apparent incest floating around; they'd actually be the only couple that's genuinely incestuous.
koalakoala chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
This one's lovely.

(Although I noticed you wrote "Isabelle smiled" twice, which I think is pretty repetitive for piece that's only a hundred words.)
koalakoala chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
I loved this one a lot, but I'm pretty sure Celine was married to Stephen Herondale, not Michael Wayland. Valentine just told Jace his last name was Wayland.

Great last line, though!
koalakoala chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Oh, I love this one. Surprisingly, because I'm kind of indifferent to Maia or Luke. But you're a great writer, so you can probably make me enjoy a lot of things I wouldn't normally.
koalakoala chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love this pairing and I love drabbles and this is pretty awesome. "The Isabelle Lightwood Experience." :)
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 15 . 5/28/2011
Great drabbles! I loved them all!