Reviews for Second Chance
Shadowpawzzz chapter 16 . 8/7
Good story but very little character development. Seemed rushed.
Tsukune-sama chapter 16 . 4/27
*insert Bruh meme* as another reviewer said, it ended rather abruptly, and I know its 34k words, but it felt so much shorter.
Akio Desusta chapter 1 . 4/15
Rereading this for the 4th time now
I like this version a lot better and wish u had continued it
Spidey2 chapter 16 . 10/28/2015
Loved it! Please keep going!
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Even though the ending was abrupt, this was still an excellent story. Chapter 14 states that there was going to be a sequel, but after checking your profile I couldn't find one. Since you have a story you updated in Jan, I know you are still an active writer on this site. I really hope one day your muse will come back to you, cause I for one would love to see what other changes Naruto will make in Konoha. Thanks for giving us what you have already written and Great Job!
lexus4444 chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
A good but incomplete story.
Ghost024 chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
If the Rasengan hasn't been invented yet he is able to use it, he just has to claim his sensi taught him it... Seriously its illogical for him to not, maybe if he had appeared close to when Minato made it he would have to hide it but with it not yet made, its a perfect time for him to use it.
A friend chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Hmm, interesting
Lenny m chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
I know you don't answer questions publicly or on the review but you did a very good job with the story don't listen to the idiots in fact I wish you to make a sequel to this cuz I think you did a very good job and I was really impressed you know but there's only one thing I want to ask why do you think that the Hidden Leaf ninjas of are are military no more they like mercenaries the daimyo ami consist of samurai those are military just so you know but I do like your story I just wish you would correct that that's all I ask I just wanted to point that out that's all but other than that the story is really good you did a great job thank you please make a sequel
darius.davis.5 chapter 16 . 4/19/2015
This is AWESOME, please release more soon I can't wait.
hagox chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
That part at chapter 3,

the one that did to minato.

Isn't the jutsu call "Secret Finger
Jutsu: One Thousand Years of death".?
MWRANDOM chapter 14 . 3/13/2015
All in all good work.
MWRANDOM chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
Excellent work on the battle scenes.
MWRANDOM chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
Showing Minato going on a date after having the thousand years of pain jutsu used on him would have been hilarious, as he or more likely Kushina, is forced to tell people that they know why Minato has toe stand or sit on a little inflatable donut on his date.