Reviews for Second Chance
lexus4444 chapter 15 . 8/4
A good but incomplete story.
Ghost024 chapter 3 . 7/22
If the Rasengan hasn't been invented yet he is able to use it, he just has to claim his sensi taught him it... Seriously its illogical for him to not, maybe if he had appeared close to when Minato made it he would have to hide it but with it not yet made, its a perfect time for him to use it.
A friend chapter 2 . 6/18
Hmm, interesting
Lenny m chapter 6 . 6/6
I know you don't answer questions publicly or on the review but you did a very good job with the story don't listen to the idiots in fact I wish you to make a sequel to this cuz I think you did a very good job and I was really impressed you know but there's only one thing I want to ask why do you think that the Hidden Leaf ninjas of are are military no more they like mercenaries the daimyo ami consist of samurai those are military just so you know but I do like your story I just wish you would correct that that's all I ask I just wanted to point that out that's all but other than that the story is really good you did a great job thank you please make a sequel
darius.davis.5 chapter 16 . 4/19
This is AWESOME, please release more soon I can't wait.
hagox chapter 4 . 4/11
That part at chapter 3,

the one that did to minato.

Isn't the jutsu call "Secret Finger
Jutsu: One Thousand Years of death".?
MWRANDOM chapter 14 . 3/13
All in all good work.
MWRANDOM chapter 10 . 3/13
Excellent work on the battle scenes.
MWRANDOM chapter 3 . 3/13
Showing Minato going on a date after having the thousand years of pain jutsu used on him would have been hilarious, as he or more likely Kushina, is forced to tell people that they know why Minato has toe stand or sit on a little inflatable donut on his date.
MWRANDOM chapter 1 . 3/13
If the disembodied voice annoyed you and it made the chapter horrible, feel free to say so.

Yes. Yes it did. There are numerous ways you could have caused Naruto to be thrown back in time. An annoying disembodied voice stating that he screwed up and that he's getting a second chance is perhapse the least creative way you could have accomplished this. It's way too generic. Keeping with the ninja theme would have been a much better choice. Jutsu or seal gone wrong, space time jutsu used on him to ensure that Akatsukis plans couldn't succeed, Karuma deciding that he (and Naruto) weren't going to die for a stupid reason, etc. Each of these keep the feel of the setting and were simply off the top of my head. So why go with something annoyingly generic?

I'm hoping that the rest of this isn't so generic as I like the basic idea of this story. I guess I'll have to read more to find out...
eduardo chapter 10 . 2/23
muy bueno como isite para que vieramos como le cortan el braso y despues lo ase un titere
eduardoooo chapter 1 . 2/23
tradusilo al espaƱol por favor plissss
sparkreader chapter 14 . 2/16
Whatever happened to part 2?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
How come Naruto has not learned sealing is he just to stupid?
mark green chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
thank you for writing a sequal.