Reviews for KHR: Have You Noticed?
Lupis chapter 23 . 7/6
GAHHH! TEME, PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE HAS 6 LETTERS IN THEIR NAME! BAKA!
:P I meant that in a funny way. I love it!
No seriously:
KOZATO (ENMA)
MAMMON
SHIMON
UGETSU (ASARI)
(EVEN TALBOT AND SAWADA ARE 6 LETTERS~)
ENRICO
SABURO AND ICHIRO (the 3 criminal brothers?)
COYOTE (NOUGAT)

etc. but who did you mean?~~~~~~
Darkness7913 chapter 26 . 6/26
I love number 8.. BTW is this true or part of the fic? Now I'm starting to get confused which is true and which is not.. BUT! Tsuna you sly uke! and for that I love you!
Ivoryrose777 chapter 8 . 4/2
Haha! That sounds familiar... Oh yeah! I read it in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire:
"I like a healthy breeze around my privates, thanks." From one of the old guys at the campsite...
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 15 . 1/31
When you put * (meaning it's true/official), could you please write down the source (like fanbook or something)? Because I really want to find out more myself. Right now I'm craving for KHR official facts that didn't show in manga/anime (IF THERE'S ANYONE WHO READ THIS AND KNOW WHERE I CAN GET KHR'S OFFICIAL FACTS PLEASE PM ME). Actually that's why and how I read your fanfic in the first place, but now, true or not the information you have been giving, I'm craving for more XD

P.S. Sorry for the capslock up there. I'm not advertising something, am I?
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 16 . 1/31
Uri is a girl and Kangaryuu is a girl too. I didn't read it in official book or something but many people prefer them like that and I guess it's the truth (really acceptable). Amano Akira should have known about pouch was meaning for female kangaroo-or maybe she didn't really think about box weapon's gender and left it to us (the fans!).
P.S. I like how you put R27 in there. It's hillarious. I hope Natsu will not be a victim of obscene view in the near future XD
lovefanfiction120 chapter 26 . 7/27/2014
LOL ! I can't breath
kris937 chapter 26 . 7/18/2014
these are so funny i love them
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 26 . 7/13/2014
WOW.. number 8 man...
Melan01 chapter 26 . 3/8/2014
I feel pity for my cousin, not really. She blindly copied your ideas in wattpad. If you want, I can, and will castrate her. Wanna join? Oh, can you give me any funny ideas? You see, I have an account in wattpad called Melan01, so...I'm going to ask for your help. Anyways, nice stories. I've been reading your stories. They're nice. Bye. I need to study.
L's Cappuccino chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Ahahahahahahahaha
L's Cappuccino chapter 25 . 1/17/2014
For number 3... What happened to Yuni in the end? Was she still swimming in Byakuran's pee?
CrimsonSkyTamer chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
To Tsuna's underwear dream, there are many people with six letters in their name:
-Hibari
-Giotto
-Ugetsu (Asari)
-Daemon
-Alaude

And the list goes on. Oh, my name has six letters too - oh wait. Who am I kidding...

Actually...yeah, it does have six letters.
Arshard chapter 26 . 9/12/2013
number 2 and number 6 is awesome ! Can't imagine Hibari screaming like a girl ... The so-called carnivore is actually scared of earthworms !
Mukuro likes to dress in girly dress ?! Oh ... That is so wrong in so many ways and he's allergic to pineapples ?! Isn't his hairstyle is pineapple based ? Anyway ... Great Chapter ! I hope you will update as soon as possible !
Thumbs up for this fic !
Cavallo Alato chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
This is random, but since I understand Mandarin, I read the "cannot eat spicy bomb" and totally just cracked up... (gosh I'm having so much fun on my KHR rerun...especially reading this lol)
Narqissa chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
I'm your new reader and I have read all the chapter in 1 day XDD It's like reading trivia of KHR between fanfic! I love those trivia you put because some I never even know of! Keep going pal!