Reviews for Equinox
Eliza Ghost chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
I found this story yesterday and only stopped reading to sleep. It's so good :P Brothers being brotherly is always adorable, and now you've introduced direct danger...I like stories with suspense. But now I'm so excited for the next one to see what happens to Dean, and what Sam does, and what will be happening when Bobby gets there...great story so far :)
SayLo chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
So far le awesome
kemwilson chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Hope you finish this story!
Reader Cassiopeia chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Love love love this story! You've perfectly captured the feel of the show, and the boys. I'm really hoping you intend to finish the rest, and not leave Sam and (poor) Dean in such a terrible mess. Hope your muse hasn't abandoned you. Keep up the great writing! You truly have a gift.
mzz chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
oh! I didn't know it wasn't finished, so are you going to update the story?
mzz chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
oh poor dean, he is terrible sick and now even if Sam didn't want it Dean is in the hunt,, really poor Dean
Ms. Unlucky chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
One nooooo Sam and Dean whumpage! DX Or should I say "oh, yes"? X3
CanadaNL chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Looking forward to what you may have in store!
gr8read chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
This is great.

Can't wait to read more.
Nana56 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Whew! I thought for a minute that Vivian was a bad guy, but she tried to help and I'm grateful for that. Damn demons!

He better not have hurt Sam too badly! X-( Grrrrr And where are they taking Dean, but to their headquarters! Sheesh They are NOT going to sacrifice my boy, but I really, really love me some hurt/indanger! Dean. :D

Awesome chapter! :)
Mzzmarie chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Great job with this chApter! I hope Dean if feeling better! :( *afterall, he has to be in tip-top shape for the Sacrifice! :P
SimplyOut chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Awesome chapter.
moira4eku chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Yikes! Dean is in quite a bit of danger right now. I don't like the idea of those goons mistreating our boy! Dean's right, who could resist his boyish good looks and charms! I hope Vivian can help Sam find Dean before too he suffers to greatly (don't get me wrong, I love me some hurt Dean as long as it isn't permanent!). Looking forward to the next chapter.
smalld1171 chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story! I am hooked for sure and can't wait to see what happens next. I do like a good dark story so this is one story I will be anxiously awaiting updates for.

Thanks so much for the great read, and take care! :)
idlewild1 chapter 3 . 3/28/2011