Reviews for The Other Side
Sesame Chicken chapter 3 . 9/25
hot...! I'll be my bunk
Heuress chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
This was awesome. There are no other words to describe this. It was just plain awesome xD I wish there had been a chapter with Russia and America role-playing as France and England. That would have been great! Anyway, I loved this.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
DannytheChick chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
2amBer chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Hot... Very hot. Sad you didn't post the whole 'France and England as Russia and America' thiing. That would have been so funny :P
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
This was amazing! -shivers happily- RusAme hate sex...yum!
In The Mix chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
That was great! I wish there were another chapter showing France and England cos-playing in front of the world but oh well. Awesome three shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Pfft thats AWESOME omg me Wanda muy friend laughed soooo hard! Very well writen c:
bye sora chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
this is so awesome~~~ *smiles* you have no idea how cool this is xD
Max Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
May i make a request to have a RussiaAmericaFraceEngland thing becuase that would be totally amazing.
nemurii chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
the whole time i was reading this, i was aroused, disturbed (slightly), &giggling. oh, how I love this story. its definitely different. great writing, thanks! C:
darkdragonalucard chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
oh france how i love u. they should have continued their role play. and u should have shown them in the meeting the next day.
wombat chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
lol I loved it nice story. Good job man.

You should totally write one about the meeting the next day with France and ENgland. unless you already have a story like that and I just missed it. Anyway, keep it up:-)
random alias chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
The whole time they were roleplaying as Russia and America I was thinking about the hole in the wall, I was just waiting for them to get caught haha! Great story, reading about them going out in public like that would be hilarious though XD
Usaagi chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
That was hilarious! xD well done x)