Reviews for The Other Side
camry72 chapter 2 . 5/26
Lol. They were listening.
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 3 . 3/27
Oh wow... This was incredibly hot but funny at the same time. My favorite part was probably when France and England were roleplaying as Russia and America and America was all like "I do not talk like that!" I laughed so hard I cried but it was like I'm torn between nosebleeds and giggle fits. Very well done. America was right in the third chapter though. England and France are the closest thing he has to parents and they were getting off (twice in two days) while watching him do the Nasty. It's a little messed up but they're nation's so it doesn't count ;) right?
Yujins chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
hot...! I'll be my bunk
Heuress chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
This was awesome. There are no other words to describe this. It was just plain awesome xD I wish there had been a chapter with Russia and America role-playing as France and England. That would have been great! Anyway, I loved this.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Nice.
DannytheChick chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
OH GOD THAT WAS HILARIOUS I LAUGHED SO HARD
2amBer chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Hot... Very hot. Sad you didn't post the whole 'France and England as Russia and America' thiing. That would have been so funny :P
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
This was amazing! -shivers happily- RusAme hate sex...yum!
In The Mix chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
That was great! I wish there were another chapter showing France and England cos-playing in front of the world but oh well. Awesome three shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Pfft thats AWESOME omg me Wanda muy friend laughed soooo hard! Very well writen c:
bye sora chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
this is so awesome~~~ *smiles* you have no idea how cool this is xD
Max Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
May i make a request to have a RussiaAmericaFraceEngland thing becuase that would be totally amazing.
nemurii chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
the whole time i was reading this, i was aroused, disturbed (slightly), &giggling. oh, how I love this story. its definitely different. great writing, thanks! C:
darkdragonalucard chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
oh france how i love u. they should have continued their role play. and u should have shown them in the meeting the next day.
wombat chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
lol I loved it nice story. Good job man.

You should totally write one about the meeting the next day with France and ENgland. unless you already have a story like that and I just missed it. Anyway, keep it up:-)