Reviews for Fighting a Losing Battle
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This is a really good piece of insight into the Ron and Hermione relationship. Perhaps unintentionally, it even shines a great deal of light on Ron. I've always thought of him as an arse, but this piece really solidifies my opinion of him. It seems, even in canon, that Ron just treats Hermione as "a girl" when she's really so much better than that.

Excellent work.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Poor Hermione. So many problems with getting Ron.l he really is dim isn't he? Don't get me wrong I love Ron but sometimes you just want to wring his neck. I liked your writing style, how it all flowed together, very very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That's so sad! But Hermione was kind of being a bitch, wasn't she?
Just a Random Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I liked it...

I'm not a huge fan of RonXHermione BUT you portrayed Hermione very well in this.

Much in character, you did a good job in general.

I also loved the start. Like, Hermione realizes slowly that Ron is the only unintelligent Weasley boy but then she still likes him.

Good job!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Ooops. Very nice, keep updating
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Brilliant!

Kamai6
Wetstar chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
It's really good! You should do a second chapter with Hermione's second plan! :)
ChimericalParoxysm chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I confess, I hate Ron/Hermione, and so I derived a certain pleasure from the ending. It was also really well written, though. I wasn't truly fond of the way she broke things off with Viktor, but it was great nonetheless.

I particularly liked the beginning where she started off with how stupid Weasley boys were, and then concluded it was really just Ron. Also, the "she wasn't sure that active was the right word" made me grin. Good job :)