Reviews for Abandonment
DXM Junkie chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
I'm not really a big fan of Cuddy anyway, but I do like that in most of your stories she's with Lucas. They worked well together. I couldn't actually see her telling Wilson to stay away from House, but since you explained it as a tumor I'm all settled again. I adore your style of writing, even if you always make Wilson in pain haha.

You keep mentioning how you think your House is OOC but I don't really see it that way. You give them both great dialogue that bounces off one another. Keep up the good work! And I'll keep reading.
Yabbit chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
well a brain tumor would be a good reason why thats for sure

LoriB chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
What a terrific story! I loved how you brought them together and how you came full circle with Wilson's ankle injuries. Really enjoyed this and I think it deserves a LOT more reviews than what it's received. Thanks so much for sharing :)
lynxzpanther chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Poor Wilson! And no one can ever afford to get sick, yet we all do somehow. Eh. I took ONE DAY OFF and all of the A's I'd been clinging to dropped to B's. . I can imagine the crap Wilson will get.

Eh, I don't think House meant to be a bad friend. He loves Wilson. . Seriously, Wilson IS the only person who will forever be in House's life. They're lovely.
Jessica chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
Excellent story! Couldn't help laugh out loud when I read the "Wilson on tennis ball" part. Well done!
freddy chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
Sorry this has finished. Really enjoyed it, would love to see Wilson in his tennis whites!
All-things chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
'Tis finished. ::hum a song of victory::

You much have something with Wilson, sprained ankles, and busted knees. But at least everything's okay and Wilson is no longer abandoned.

Great story. I can't wait for the next one. ::wink wink::
micetea chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
Aw! It's not finished? But it was so much fun!
All-things chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
Sounding Board, not to be mistaken for Sounding Wall.

I'm having a really hard time imagining a bald Cuddy. But that's just me.

Great chapter. Thank goodness for the end of the awkwardness. I'm also glad that Cuddy has Lucas now so that she's not alone.
micetea chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
Great chapter") Glad Cuddy knows and has Lucas back!
micetea chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
This is such a great story! The week before Christmas I had to go to the hospital with pneumonia and the fluid in my lungs had spilled over into my heart. I could hardly breath and my lungs get making funny crackling noise. I was so week from it it took till the last week of January to get over it"/ Hope Wilson does better then me and that all House has to sa os good") Oh and I had a cat named Sarah")
All-things chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Hmmm...I wonder where you're going to go from here? I can only think of one thing that could come next and that's the Cuddy/House thing. I wonder what else you could possibly write? I can't wait for the next chapter.
Sara chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
really enjoying it so far. Keep going.
freddy chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
Really like your story, glad Gouse isn't to ooc! Please keep going.
All-things chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
I'm glad Cuddy's alright. I can't wait for the next chapter.