Reviews for Someone To Hold Me
transcendantviewer chapter 27 . 3/8
After your message, I came back and reread this. It's even better than I remember. I wish you luck in any and all of your future prospects.
That being said, the critic in me feels that I need to tell you about the minor grammatical and spelling errors throughout this piece. There were many, though none were particularly worthy of note. If at all possible, I'd recommend using a spell-checking program when writing. Microsoft Word is very helpful.
DONOVAN94 chapter 27 . 3/7
Oh my God! I was so hoping that someone would write a good Tali/Legion fic, and here it is!
I love this soooooo much!
It isn't perfect. There are consistent grammar and spelling issues, but the story itself more then makes up for it.
Your dialogue and characters are so well done - I cannot tell you how much I love this story and all its sweetness! Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience.
Frigate chapter 1 . 1/3
I swear I've read this before, seems, a bit too familiar
Upgrades chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
I'm sorry but on chapter 15 that second to last line had me very close to tears of laughter, mostly because it's so hinty and I'm glad i understood xD but also because i use the '...' thing (don't know what it's called) in pretty much all of my texts, messages etc...

Also, I realise that this is an old fic, 2011 was indeed three years ago but three years ago I hadn't even played the Mass effect series... so yeah :)
But it is amazing, I'm extremely glad I found it, and my only regret is not finding it sooner xD
AndShadowsWatchingOverMe chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I really enjoyed this story, I like this paring and it's a shame there are only a few fics about them. Good job. Might want to write some myself at some point.
I do have some criticism as well. I think at half-way through the story started stahling and lost the excitement it had. My opinion is that it might have been a good idea to finish the story soon after Legion and Tali got tohether and the Omega mission was complete. But that's just me nitpicking. There were also some spelling errors but nothing that annoyed too much.
All that aside, I really loved this story. Thanks for writing about these two.
Herensuge chapter 27 . 3/18/2014
I never considered Tali and Legion a possible romantic couple but your writing is very compelling in it story line. I now consider this pairing one of my new favorites. Love the story and character growth!
Ratchet Vas Alfa chapter 27 . 9/9/2013
I loved reading your whole story, really loved it, please give a continuation and you'll be the best person in the world, also I play ps3 alot on mass effect 3 alot so if you wanna play please message me.
rocklord chapter 27 . 8/9/2013
awesome story could you do one for mass effect 3
Anon chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Daaaaaaawwwwwww
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
LOLOLOL! Legion heard and recorded that little ordeal?! Daaaaamn. Nuaghty little geth aren't you Legion?
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 27 . 6/30/2013
Bit difficult to understand at times, but I loved the premise, and the emotions were nicely done.
epic chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
This is in my top 10 epic fanfics of mass effect!
Page-Mistress chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Okay, this entire scene with the Geth is awesome and I don't know why.
DD chapter 27 . 5/3/2013
nice story. i enjoyed it. thank you.

DD
transcendantviewer chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
The conflict in this story is interesting and a political intrigue is always fascinating. Great work here! I love this story!