Reviews for Tertius Vita
nina sakurai chapter 22 . 6/4
I hate that i love you so much, and you fucking need to vontinue that amazing story you... you FUCKING BEST WRITER OF TOMIONES FIC EVEEEEEEEER.
Love you.
mshccs chapter 22 . 5/30
oh she's in love with him already... please dont abandon this story...
lexicon63738 chapter 22 . 4/8
CONTINUE THIS PLEASE its a work of art and I love it sooooo much! Please please continue
I know it has been two years... but please continue with this story! I am desperate to read the end!
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
Blast! I got hooked. Great story thus far hope you continue. _
Guest chapter 22 . 3/14/2014
Hey I really love this but this is very important it could end all fanfiction and fan anything so spread the word post this on every story you have to sign this petition!

Stop SOPA 2014. /lUHPr It can ban all FanPages,FanArt,Fanfiction&more! Sign the Petition & spread the word

Everyone has to sign this by the end of March 19th otherwise Fanfiction as a whole site might be deleted!

Sign and save fanfiction! Sign Sign Sign
michey01 chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Confession: I like your story so much that after reading each chapter, it makes me move straight onto the next and not leave any reviews. You stories are all well written, funny and interesting! Can't get enough.
hollyandvine chapter 22 . 1/7/2014
Even if you updated only once a year I could read this story over and over again. Looking forward to an update. I wonder what hermione's going to do now?
LadyRana chapter 22 . 12/31/2013
This is my new favourite fic at the moment - please continue!
Vaneely Night chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
Hell, I love this fic. Could you please continue this fic? I want to know the ending so badly. I love tomione fic and this one is one of my favorite. By the way, I want tom riddle so bad, you can send him to my house you know ;)
patr0nus chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Ok wow I love this!
Cassie-D1 chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
omg this is so good!
Strawberryluv chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Don't know if this was intentional, but can I just take a moment to appreciate the irony of Tom having the same fake backstory as Harry in terms of 'parents-dying-in-a-car-crash." Love it!
Strawberryluv chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Hahaha...I just discovered this today and I love it so far. It's pretty unique, and the whole 'Blaise and Malfoy in the Muggle World', while OOC (because obviously, their merriment at discovering muggle technology is unrealistic), reminds me of Friends somehow...Got to read more!
LinSog93 chapter 22 . 10/31/2013
I can't believe you've lost your muse when the story is so obviously at the highest poit! -though i know how awful it is to write when you force yourself... Anyway, I hope you will manage to finish this. it is one of the better Tom/Hermione stories i have had the pleasure of reading. All of you're characters are awesome and I love how dark Tom is, even as a muggle. I wonder what Hermione will choose, but I am certain she won't be one of his followers. More like continuing being his girlfriend and ruin all his plans along the way ;-)... you're writingstyle is great and i hope to see an update soon.