Reviews for Tertius Vita
AwesomePersonlolxx chapter 1 . 3/20
Hello, I'm coming back because I was looking through my old favourites and I got a great sense of nostalgia when I saw this story (and also Right Place, Wrong Time? because that's bloody awesome too). I am wondering if you'll consider carrying on and finishing it? I really did love this story and I think I'm going to read it again anyway, because I still enjoy everything about it even though we never got to the end!
Hope you are well and enjoying life anyway!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
if you don't plan to finish this, would you one day consider adopting it out to someone who would finish it? Just something to think of. There are still so many fans wanting to see an end to this wonderful story
Nina chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
Come back! We miss you!
I'm in here chapter 22 . 10/29/2016
Hope you decide to come back and finish this! It's amazing, and you left it on such a cliff hanger.
GlowDust7501 chapter 22 . 8/24/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! It has been 3 YEARS. I want to see how this ends
Ayina11 chapter 22 . 6/30/2016
Owh, another unfinished story. I really love it. Please update, it's been 3 years!
Ayina11 chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
I think you love Slytherin guys. Me too!
PaleAndInteresting chapter 16 . 6/15/2016
c 4
Guest chapter 22 . 5/18/2016
I have reread this story a number of time since November or December when I found it, and I love it more every time I read it. I understand from your profile that you have a busy life, but it's such a shame you've stopped your stories here, they are so much fun to read and it's really sad to think about the fact that they could never be finished. I really hope you find the time to finish this up one day though because it's far too good of a story to be unfinished...i honestly think people would love you forever if you continued your stories at one or two updates a year... your stories are so good that I believe you could get away with that. Anyways I hope your enjoying your family and work and thanks for the great entertainment
Genevie.vra chapter 22 . 4/27/2016
Oh, you kill me, do you know that? I read Right Place, Wrong Time? over a year ago now so I really can't believe it has taken me this long to find Tertius Vita. It's probably because I usually don't read WIP stories because I hate waiting for updates. With that being said, your stories are just too good for me to wait and not read them. There's not a lot of high quality Tomione floating around, and even with those most are usually abondaded after the first few chapters. I really hope you end up feeling inspired and find the time to finish off these two because I actually love them so much! Also, really hope you end up getting around to writing that sequel you mentioned in your bio too. I really do love you're writing and I guess I'm just going to have the pray that one day you make a reappearance with some new updates!
Freedaydreamer chapter 21 . 4/26/2016
y arent u updating!your stories are so been reading them non stop for days-just please,plase update.
Penelope Grace chapter 22 . 3/22/2016
I know it has been a while, but please update!
Kitty chapter 22 . 2/4/2016
This story was sooooooo amazing i ended up finishing it within a day but i just have to know how it end because that cliffhanger is up there with phil of the future! Please update!
liesmyth chapter 22 . 1/3/2016
Hi! I just really wanted you to know that I read the entire story in like two hours because it's. SO. GOOD. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
Well that works out kind of cute