Reviews for Tertius Vita
Ayina11 chapter 22 . 6/30
Owh, another unfinished story. I really love it. Please update, it's been 3 years!
Ayina11 chapter 4 . 6/30
I think you love Slytherin guys. Me too!
PaleAndInteresting chapter 16 . 6/15
c 4
I have reread this story a number of time since November or December when I found it, and I love it more every time I read it. I understand from your profile that you have a busy life, but it's such a shame you've stopped your stories here, they are so much fun to read and it's really sad to think about the fact that they could never be finished. I really hope you find the time to finish this up one day though because it's far too good of a story to be unfinished...i honestly think people would love you forever if you continued your stories at one or two updates a year... your stories are so good that I believe you could get away with that. Anyways I hope your enjoying your family and work and thanks for the great entertainment
Genevie.vra chapter 22 . 4/27
Oh, you kill me, do you know that? I read Right Place, Wrong Time? over a year ago now so I really can't believe it has taken me this long to find Tertius Vita. It's probably because I usually don't read WIP stories because I hate waiting for updates. With that being said, your stories are just too good for me to wait and not read them. There's not a lot of high quality Tomione floating around, and even with those most are usually abondaded after the first few chapters. I really hope you end up feeling inspired and find the time to finish off these two because I actually love them so much! Also, really hope you end up getting around to writing that sequel you mentioned in your bio too. I really do love you're writing and I guess I'm just going to have the pray that one day you make a reappearance with some new updates!
Freedaydreamer chapter 21 . 4/26
y arent u updating!your stories are so been reading them non stop for days-just please,plase update.
Penelope Grace chapter 22 . 3/22
I know it has been a while, but please update!
Kitty chapter 22 . 2/4
This story was sooooooo amazing i ended up finishing it within a day but i just have to know how it end because that cliffhanger is up there with phil of the future! Please update!
liesmyth chapter 22 . 1/3
Hi! I just really wanted you to know that I read the entire story in like two hours because it's. SO. GOOD. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
Well that works out kind of cute
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
What an amazing story! How could you abandoned this one? Please,please with sugar in top UPDATE!
nina sakurai chapter 22 . 6/4/2015
I hate that i love you so much, and you fucking need to vontinue that amazing story you... you FUCKING BEST WRITER OF TOMIONES FIC EVEEEEEEEER.
Love you.
mshccs chapter 22 . 5/30/2015
oh she's in love with him already... please dont abandon this story...
lexicon63738 chapter 22 . 4/8/2015
CONTINUE THIS PLEASE its a work of art and I love it sooooo much! Please please continue
Guest chapter 22 . 4/6/2015
I know it has been two years... but please continue with this story! I am desperate to read the end!