Reviews for Tertius Vita
Hey I really love this but this is very important it could end all fanfiction and fan anything so spread the word post this on every story you have to sign this petition!

Stop SOPA 2014. /lUHPr It can ban all FanPages,FanArt,Fanfiction&more! Sign the Petition & spread the word

Everyone has to sign this by the end of March 19th otherwise Fanfiction as a whole site might be deleted!

Sign and save fanfiction! Sign Sign Sign
michey01 chapter 3 . 1/25
Confession: I like your story so much that after reading each chapter, it makes me move straight onto the next and not leave any reviews. You stories are all well written, funny and interesting! Can't get enough.
hollyandvine chapter 22 . 1/7
Even if you updated only once a year I could read this story over and over again. Looking forward to an update. I wonder what hermione's going to do now?
LadyRana chapter 22 . 12/31/2013
This is my new favourite fic at the moment - please continue!
Vaneely Night chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
Hell, I love this fic. Could you please continue this fic? I want to know the ending so badly. I love tomione fic and this one is one of my favorite. By the way, I want tom riddle so bad, you can send him to my house you know ;)
bazingababy chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Ok wow I love this!
Cassie-D1 chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
omg this is so good!
Strawberryluv chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Don't know if this was intentional, but can I just take a moment to appreciate the irony of Tom having the same fake backstory as Harry in terms of 'parents-dying-in-a-car-crash." Love it!
Strawberryluv chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Hahaha...I just discovered this today and I love it so far. It's pretty unique, and the whole 'Blaise and Malfoy in the Muggle World', while OOC (because obviously, their merriment at discovering muggle technology is unrealistic), reminds me of Friends somehow...Got to read more!
LinBer93 chapter 22 . 10/31/2013
I can't believe you've lost your muse when the story is so obviously at the highest poit! -though i know how awful it is to write when you force yourself... Anyway, I hope you will manage to finish this. it is one of the better Tom/Hermione stories i have had the pleasure of reading. All of you're characters are awesome and I love how dark Tom is, even as a muggle. I wonder what Hermione will choose, but I am certain she won't be one of his followers. More like continuing being his girlfriend and ruin all his plans along the way ;-)... you're writingstyle is great and i hope to see an update soon.
lauran.enquist chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
i love your authors commentary at the bottom just as much as the story installments. You are quite funny and never fail to get a laugh from me as well as excitement for the next chapter every time.
lipasnape chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
Have you forgotten about this story? I hope not.
Yes, she has a problem. Not wanting to forget, heavy stuff.
Learning that really good sex is basically evil (sorry), heavy stuff.
Learning that there is no love involved - really.
But, speaking about bare necessities, such as life and future safety of the world, how about house elves? Tallis elves certainly have a good reason to help both their mistress and Hermione.
lipasnape chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
I actually hoped for a while that he would have a change of heart.
As if the canon Dumbledore's credo had some value. Never mind, an evil Tom is much easier to understand.
lipasnape chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
You manipulated them into a crisis.
Ron the prick, why oh why would she ever tolerate him, let alone get drunk.
?
lipasnape chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Well, it is easy. He is a jerk, only very attractive. So - he is meat. No big deal. Unless the poor girl is a virgin, of course.