Reviews for How much is your love?
shitdawg chapter 23 . 3/21
yeah... I don't think Neah would like it...
Hey! This is my first time reviewing on this! Cool, eh? You probably didn't care for that fact, but I just wanted to make it clear and for you not to wonder 'who the hell is this chick?'.
Okay- now to business- this story is in-cre-di-ble! It's very unique and interesting... It keeps me on the edge of my seat (im on my bed but whtv man). This is a great AU that I've never encountered and I really like this. Allen's glimpses of the past are adorable and so sweet it's giving me a toothache... and heartbreaking when you think about it. I'm trying not to think of 'that night' when Mana saw that... despicable act. Makes me want to tearbend.

I know the chances of you seeing this are slim. The last time you updated was Feb 5, 2013 and it is currently March 21, 2015. I don't even know if you'll ever update this story again. Or worse- never go on again... A frightening prospect indeed... I'm not asking you to update or anything. I'm reviewing because I want to- not to coddle you into updating like 'the others' (dun dun dunnnn). I genuinely wanted to because authors need to be loved and told so. I love you, man. I love you and this story so much that I favoured and followed this. I want to see this and remember this forever. Great- now I'm gonna have'ta imagine an ending myself to satisfy an empty soul like myself. *sigh*
(sorry for mistakes it is 4:13AM and i am so fuckign tired liek i dont even kno ugh)
Well, stay rad, my friend!
bye bye for now!
YullenSunsetKitsune chapter 5 . 3/7
If you want I could beta read your story for you.
Firediva0 chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
This is so good! I really like this story! Look forward to more
wystery chapter 23 . 7/4/2014
This fic is one of my favorites of the DGM fandom! I can't believe this is my first time reviewing...it's probably going to be too long and ranty, because I have a tendency to do that.
Anyway, I absolutely love the plot of this story! Allen's past is so intriguing and the character development is great. Kanda's discreet doting on Allen is too cute! I'm so glad Allen was found again... I almost feel bad for Neah, but I think that Allen should stay with Kanda.
I really like the style and formatting of the fic, especially the perspective changes and the quotes and the flashbacks! Just everything, pretty much. Gah I sound like an obsessive fangirl, don't I?
I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment! I think something eventful will happen next chapter...maybe Neah will fly down in a helicopter and abduct Allen?! ...nah.
I've read How Much is Your Love? so many times it's embarrassing! I can't help it though, this fic is just that great. I super hope you'll continue with Allen and Kanda's adventure sometime, I can't wait to see what'll happen.
Ali sanpei chapter 23 . 6/10/2014
This was fantastic! Please update soon! I hope you haven't dropped the story...! T-T
zeKaien chapter 23 . 5/23/2014
he'll definitely have a fit that's for sure. :D
zeKaien chapter 21 . 5/23/2014
hahaha i thought so too. XD i was sure the butlers' names came from that man :DDD
zeKaien chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
aww blimey! marian cross is so kind. i've always liked his character and it makes me sad when he's the bad guy at some fan fics though. ;_;
zeKaien chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
that was... cruel. holy shit.

by the way i love how you always put quotes in each chapter. i'm learning a lot. :D
Patatachip chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this looks interesting
That random guy chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
I feel like laytner is a name of another character I just love...from my favorite manga...
That random guy chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
Ohohohoho! I knew it! Sebastian michaelis! Is my favorite character of all time!
Izzywing chapter 23 . 1/22/2014
Please write more!
HikaruUzumakiKurosaki chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
Wow, this is pretty good! I see what you did there with "Sebastian" and "Michaelis" and "Your Majesty". Neah really resembles Alois Trancy with the way you describe his temper. I love the way Kanda was when he was a child- a tsundere big brother type. It really seems like that would be how he would act as a kid. I dont know much about beta-ing but if you want, I could help out with this? I know betas are supposed to help make the writting better, but I think the most I could do is help out with the grammar and spelling mistakes, if thats alright with you. All in all, this is a really great fic and I hope you update soon :)
Kei-Kat chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
Hey, dunce, I like this. Continue or suffer my wrath!' Or something remotely close to that. XD