Reviews for How much is your love?
Mazura chapter 23 . 4/28
Awesome story! Pretty please update soon! -Puppy eyes -
Shadow Spears chapter 23 . 4/11
Lol I lov3 this story so much! Update soon
Misuchin chapter 5 . 3/30
My first time reviewing sooo… here I go !
I just recently discovered this masterpiece and got addicted right away, the fiction start super cute and hilarious but this chapter finally destroyed all of me
Kanda and Allen's past story is so lovely and I absolutely love the Idea you came up with !
I also think it makes the whole plot so much more deep, I really love it !
Kanda being possessive of Allen is my fav thing, so you hit my weak spot.
I cannot wait to see Allen slowly falling for Kanda ! /

I also wonder what happens if Allen ever begins to remember again, hopefully nothing too bad. I don't wanna see my children suffer, sobs.
But well as long as there is a happy ending … *clenches fist*

Also, the way you write is really stunning to be honest, I cannot really put it into words properly but I simply like your writing style a lot !

(Also, if you ever need a Beta, I wouldn't mind looking through all the chapters and correcting spelling- or grammar error)

But anyways,I think you're really talented and cannot wait to read the rest/ check out your other stories.

Keep up the good work and take care !
shitdawg chapter 23 . 3/21
yeah... I don't think Neah would like it...
Hey! This is my first time reviewing on this! Cool, eh? You probably didn't care for that fact, but I just wanted to make it clear and for you not to wonder 'who the hell is this chick?'.
Okay- now to business- this story is in-cre-di-ble! It's very unique and interesting... It keeps me on the edge of my seat (im on my bed but whtv man). This is a great AU that I've never encountered and I really like this. Allen's glimpses of the past are adorable and so sweet it's giving me a toothache... and heartbreaking when you think about it. I'm trying not to think of 'that night' when Mana saw that... despicable act. Makes me want to tearbend.

I know the chances of you seeing this are slim. The last time you updated was Feb 5, 2013 and it is currently March 21, 2015. I don't even know if you'll ever update this story again. Or worse- never go on again... A frightening prospect indeed... I'm not asking you to update or anything. I'm reviewing because I want to- not to coddle you into updating like 'the others' (dun dun dunnnn). I genuinely wanted to because authors need to be loved and told so. I love you, man. I love you and this story so much that I favoured and followed this. I want to see this and remember this forever. Great- now I'm gonna have'ta imagine an ending myself to satisfy an empty soul like myself. *sigh*
(sorry for mistakes it is 4:13AM and i am so fuckign tired liek i dont even kno ugh)
Well, stay rad, my friend!
bye bye for now!
YullenSunsetKitsune chapter 5 . 3/7
If you want I could beta read your story for you.
Firediva0 chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
This is so good! I really like this story! Look forward to more
wystery chapter 23 . 7/4/2014
This fic is one of my favorites of the DGM fandom! I can't believe this is my first time reviewing...it's probably going to be too long and ranty, because I have a tendency to do that.
Anyway, I absolutely love the plot of this story! Allen's past is so intriguing and the character development is great. Kanda's discreet doting on Allen is too cute! I'm so glad Allen was found again... I almost feel bad for Neah, but I think that Allen should stay with Kanda.
I really like the style and formatting of the fic, especially the perspective changes and the quotes and the flashbacks! Just everything, pretty much. Gah I sound like an obsessive fangirl, don't I?
I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment! I think something eventful will happen next chapter...maybe Neah will fly down in a helicopter and abduct Allen?! ...nah.
I've read How Much is Your Love? so many times it's embarrassing! I can't help it though, this fic is just that great. I super hope you'll continue with Allen and Kanda's adventure sometime, I can't wait to see what'll happen.
Ali sanpei chapter 23 . 6/10/2014
This was fantastic! Please update soon! I hope you haven't dropped the story...! T-T
zeKaien chapter 23 . 5/23/2014
he'll definitely have a fit that's for sure. :D
zeKaien chapter 21 . 5/23/2014
hahaha i thought so too. XD i was sure the butlers' names came from that man :DDD
zeKaien chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
aww blimey! marian cross is so kind. i've always liked his character and it makes me sad when he's the bad guy at some fan fics though. ;_;
zeKaien chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
that was... cruel. holy shit.

by the way i love how you always put quotes in each chapter. i'm learning a lot. :D
Patatachip chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this looks interesting
That random guy chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
I feel like laytner is a name of another character I just love...from my favorite manga...
That random guy chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
Ohohohoho! I knew it! Sebastian michaelis! Is my favorite character of all time!