Reviews for Born to Motherhood
UpdateOrElse chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Update soon! I remember reading this story a long time ago and I want you to post another chapter soon!
diggzer chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I love the beginning!
diggzer chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Oho, continue! This is looking good!
Jennifer chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Woah! What's wrong with Bellatrix?

Please update! I really like it!

It's a unusual story line. But it's good

Like, I've never seen a Mrs. Weasley story before
Sweet Minaa chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I liked it! I don't usually dwell on Molly, much less of her childhood, and so at first, I was actually a little, well, "iffy" about reading this. But, I found that I actually like it a lot! I can actually imagine your idea of Molly, as a "mother" figure, even in diapers.(; I especially LOVE the part, "As Mrs. Prewett scrubbed the big oven and hung out the laundry, Molly swept with her little broom, washed up her dolly's tea party dishes..." I can definitely picture a miniature Molly doing just that, alongside her mother.

Also, I'm a little curious about the ending of Chapter 2. I really wonder why Bellatrix was in pain, and ofcourse, what she was doing there in the first place.

Alright...now onto my least favorite part: criticism. The weird indentations in the first chapter were a little annoying, but that's not your fault, so it doesn't really matter. Hmmm...the only piece of criticism I can think to make right now is a couple of sentences that could be cleaned up a bit to go more with the flow of the story. For example, I feel that: "Although her brothers tried to simultaneously paint the cat, eat cake, and steal their father's broomstick, they didn't dare interfere with the dollhouse," could have been changed to something more along the lines of "Even her brothers, who tried to paint the cat, eat cake, and steal their father's broomstick-all at the same time, didn't dare interfere the dollhouse." It's basically the same sentence, but when you plug this in lieu of the original, there's a difference, as slight as it may seem. But, don't worry, there are only two or three sentences that I feel should be cleaned up a little, and the story is so well-written that it doesn't even matter that much.

Good job! I hope to read more soon. (:
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh, this was so sweet (Molly's one of my least favourite characters, so kudos!) I really like the way you describe her from the start as a truly maternal person, then bring that back in a way, in the form of the "face thing". The story was sweet too, it reminded me of the sort of thing that might get told at family reunions and such. The idea of the "Mad game" was cute too, and I think it was a good idea not to completely describe what it entailed. I saw a lot of Molly in the way Mrs Prewett acts, which gave the whole thing a really nice feeling of symmetry, like the way in which Mrs Prewett brought up her children would be passed down to Molly.

All in all, I liked this a lot. The spelling and grammar was good, and the concept was sweet. I do wonder if you might want to change the formatting so that the text isn't all in a column, but that's a completely tiny, insignificant thing. Lovely work.
lirio de amor chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Merlin's Beard! Talk about my cliffies! I do hope this is continued! Is it going to be ooc? Will Bellatrix be nice or mean? Either way I can already tell that I am going to love this story!
wandamarie chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Alcoholic Semen Thrower chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
gahh, you've gotta add onto this soon! i'm like in love with this chapter! can't wait for more.
Alcoholic Semen Thrower chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
i think i'm in love!

please update soon! i absolutely love it! i found it to be flawlessly beautiful!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
it is a good start to a great story thanks keep up the great work