Reviews for Cold Hearts
grandshadowseal chapter 2 . 8/2
yes Light, yes you are... i wish this would get continued, please?!
SneezySoul chapter 10 . 2/2
omg thank God youre on Archive!
Rubellite Game chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
This entire story is still up, please for the love of all things awesome... Keep it Going!
FreakShowCentral chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Aw, damn it! I was really getting into this story, too. Oh, well. Anyway, there's a lot I have to say about this fic, so I'll just get right into it:

1.) The plot is definitely unlike anything I've ever seen for any L/Light romances, or ANY Death Note fics, for that matter. I've never seen anyone have Light take Misa's place as the person who Gelus saved with his notebook and is watched over by Rem, and also the fact that he and the task force are chasing a completely different Kira. I was relieved that you didn't have him (Light) use the Death Note and instead helps the task force by joining it. Everything from the first chapter to the last is exciting and enthralling!

2.) The interactions between the characters is pretty solid, I'd have to say. From Rem and Light's sort of "friendship" to the budding romance between him and L, I'd say the interactions are pretty much in check. I sometimes even feel like I'm reading a DN manga or watching an episode of the anime with the way everyone communicates with each other!

3.) I like the bit of humor you sprinkle in with the narrations and (sometimes) dialogue. Though this story doesn't fall under that particular genre in the archives, it still makes it fun and enjoyable!

Now, the criticisms.

a.) Your grammar is pretty good overall, but some of your punctuation could really use some maintenance. Commas, apostrophes, quotes... I'd just look out for those and maybe go back and fix your mistakes.

b.) Most of the characters are, well, in-character, but I get the feeling that Light and L are the big ones who aren't. Don't get me wrong, most of their dialogue by themselves is okay, but when it comes to their thoughts and dialogue between EACH OTHER, I think that's when things get a little off-kilter. I can't really give any specific examples, but I'd just take a look at it if I were you.

Overall, this is a GREAT story! I'm really saddened to see that you're no longer updating this here on the site. I know what you're talking about when you mentioned the new policy, which I personally think is bullshit. HOWEVER, they recently did a purge where they got rid of a couple thousand fics they deemed "inappropriate," but haven't done anything else since. In other words, I think your story would be safe here and I would LOVE it if you would continue it! But if you don't feel comfortable with that, I understand. Either way, keep up the great work!
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Sorry, I keep forgetting to review! Absolutely love this... I hope they don't actually take down all the stories...
Please give us a heads up when you do upload the next chapter on livejournal or archiveofourown!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
:( most of the death note fanfics that I like are on this site. And will probably be taken down too. even worse. It's a good thing that I've been slowly copying fics in case something like this happens. But I'm going to have to speed things up! Thanks for the update
pokemaster101 chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
Omg you are completely right! Death Note fandom is gonna disappear if we don't do something! I made another account, but there're no stories. LJ here I come...

Thank you for the warning! -

Btw, are you still doing this story somewhere? It's gonna kill me if I don't know the outcome. X)
TwistedGrim chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
i got 40 emails because of this...lol doesn't matter. i am planning on following you where ever you go (not in a stalker way) cause i love your stories. 's new policy enforcement saddens me as well. i just thought i'd review one more thing before i too leave fanfiction. thanks for the news :)
ulqui's-girl chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
omg hahahahaha Matsuda is one smart guy when it comes to yaoi!
ulqui's-girl chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Awww they're so cute together!
ulqui's-girl chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
OMG Rem is soo cool! :D
ulqui's-girl chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Come on L he ain't Kira!
ulqui's-girl chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
OMG Light is sooo cool! Doing that in front of the cameras for L to see the information! :O I hope it doesn't get him more suspicious!