Reviews for Naruto the White Fox
Do be careful with homophones for they sound the same but have different meanings
Mouth- it's on your face
Month- 12 of them that is divided to separate the year
Past- a tense that represents what happened
Passed- move in a specific direction

Be wary when you write in the English language for people can be harsh and the words can get very complicated. Try to get someone to help with your written English.
Unnatural Reader chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Oh shit
Holy fuck that was all epic. Awesome fight scenes, the thing with Nel was cool and the ending was quite humorous
Unnatural Reader chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Awesome
The soul society arc is starting and boy did if start strong
Unnatural Reader chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Holy shit, things are about to get real
Unnatural Reader chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Damn
I really loved this when it first came out but never really reviewed... Hope you continue working on it
SMH chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
It was good at the beginning but after chapter 4 it's slowly started to get worst. With Naruto being so over powered that all conflict seemed pointless. And why did he have so many types of cero they didn't seem to have any purpose other than making it sound different and majesty vasto lorde that was dumb because of the way you described how to become one there should've been others besides him. Since these high level vasto lorde meet and then have a free for all it sound like this ritual has happened before so there should be other hollows as strong or stronger than Naruto. While your grammar was bad it didn't stop me from reading but what almost did make me want to stop was the horrible humor you attempted to add that and the flirting which was also bad. You should have defined Naruto's abillties better. Why did he know something's he shouldn't have while being completely oblivious to other things that made no sense his knowledge of all over the place.

Lastly the hollow philosophies that you were writing made no sense over 90% of them are mindless monsters and then even in that 10% only some were good. But you were making them seem like the victims and shinigamis the bad guy but when they kill hollows with their zanpakuto they are actually purifying them which is a good thing. Hollows are not suppose occur naturally they happen when souls become corrupted. And hunger should not be a problem in SS because only people with high spiritual energy get hungry. The only real problem they should have is with the horrible living environment that normal souls have.
The Fox Sage chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
How about calling his species void reapers
hells inferno 32 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
It's sad to see such a brilliant story end but I'm happy there still going to keep writing even if it's on another site. Good luck from, inferno
mrwelsh24 chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
awesome
hubnnick chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Next please
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
aw sad.
Xenter chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Hmmm... I feel conflicted... I love the story, but i feel like someone just kick me in the nuts when i read this chapter.
agitofang666 chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
add tier fraccione and rangiku
A Simple Misanthropist chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
Even if I'm sad that you have ended the story I must respect your wishes. Please know that I very much enjoyed this story and that I know everyone has a reason for something. I hope you enjoy life because you have made mine much better with your story. Thank you again and I hope everyone here enjoys life.
Sola Caelesti chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
despite your dyslexia bro, the story was awesome; it is sad that you have forsaken it. Thus, this story shall be one of "The Forsaken". Hehe the irony