Reviews for What to Expect When You're Not Expecting
FelixMarome chapter 1 . 8/31
This story was what introduced me to the Fandom, it's sad that it will never be finished but thank you for witting it. It will always be a classic to me.
Randi515 chapter 11 . 1/9
please update want to know what happens it's killing me to not know
M-Angel 05 chapter 11 . 9/18/2016
Oh man! You had to end it there!

Gah!

Okay. I'm really enjoying this story. It's really good. Please update! I'm begging here. I want to see how this story ends. :)
YamiAkane97 chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
You're probably not coming back to finish this, which makes me incredibly sad. However, I would at least like to know how you planned on ending this. If you feel comfortable with it, would it be possible for you to tell me? Whether it be in a private message or email would be cool. That way, you could have some confidence that I won't be copying the story or anything. I'm just really curious on what you had planned. If you're not cool with it, that's fine and I hope you're having a good time wherever you are!
ME chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
We want more! We want more!
E.N.D.K chapter 11 . 4/5/2015
when will you be continuing this?
kuroh chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
countinue please I want to read more
ChidoriDragon42 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Hi! I had to tell you that I love this story. It is most definitely my favorite on here, and I love the fact that you manage to stay true to the characters and how they would respond in this sort of situation. I would love it if you could finish it. It would literally make my year, but I don't want to pressure you because peer pressure is stupid and causes people to be miserable. Anyway, I hope you are having fun and enjoying whatever you are doing now.
kuroh chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
countinue
Douana chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
Oh, I love it !
Last updated 3 years ago ? It's okay, I still have hope and I really love your Hisagi.
He's kind of one of my favs in Bleach, and I need to make my sis read this fic (She's a big fan of Byakuya and Renji, so yeah...).
Anyway, please give us the rest of the story, we need to know what gonna happen !

See ya !
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
why'd you stop? its a great story! please continue writing it!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Please please please please take this up again! I seriously need to see the Byakuya/Renji reunion! I have to! Don't leave me hanging! Dx
berty05 chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
It's been soooooooooo looooonnngg! Please update soon. This story is amazing.
cinimichaela chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
This story is so awesome.. please post soon. I really want to know what Renji's reaction will be and how Byakuya is going to be able to make Takahiro his heir... :P love how this fic is so technical and does't just leave it as 'it's fiction, impossible things happen' so thanks for that... hope that you update soon
Konoha's Red wolf chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
Oh my dear god I love this story! Where the hell has it been all my life! This has to be the BEST mpreg fanfic I've ever read! Please update ASAP!

P.S: is Gin gonna be good or bad in this?