Reviews for What to Expect When You're Not Expecting
YamiAkane97 chapter 11 . 8h
You're probably not coming back to finish this, which makes me incredibly sad. However, I would at least like to know how you planned on ending this. If you feel comfortable with it, would it be possible for you to tell me? Whether it be in a private message or email would be cool. That way, you could have some confidence that I won't be copying the story or anything. I'm just really curious on what you had planned. If you're not cool with it, that's fine and I hope you're having a good time wherever you are!
ME chapter 11 . 6/3
We want more! We want more!
E.N.D.K chapter 11 . 4/5
when will you be continuing this?
kuroh chapter 11 . 1/10
countinue please I want to read more
ChidoriDragon42 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Hi! I had to tell you that I love this story. It is most definitely my favorite on here, and I love the fact that you manage to stay true to the characters and how they would respond in this sort of situation. I would love it if you could finish it. It would literally make my year, but I don't want to pressure you because peer pressure is stupid and causes people to be miserable. Anyway, I hope you are having fun and enjoying whatever you are doing now.
kuroh chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
Douana chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
Oh, I love it !
Last updated 3 years ago ? It's okay, I still have hope and I really love your Hisagi.
He's kind of one of my favs in Bleach, and I need to make my sis read this fic (She's a big fan of Byakuya and Renji, so yeah...).
Anyway, please give us the rest of the story, we need to know what gonna happen !

See ya !
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
why'd you stop? its a great story! please continue writing it!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Please please please please take this up again! I seriously need to see the Byakuya/Renji reunion! I have to! Don't leave me hanging! Dx
berty05 chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
It's been soooooooooo looooonnngg! Please update soon. This story is amazing.
cinimichaela chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
This story is so awesome.. please post soon. I really want to know what Renji's reaction will be and how Byakuya is going to be able to make Takahiro his heir... :P love how this fic is so technical and does't just leave it as 'it's fiction, impossible things happen' so thanks for that... hope that you update soon
Konoha's Red wolf chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
Oh my dear god I love this story! Where the hell has it been all my life! This has to be the BEST mpreg fanfic I've ever read! Please update ASAP!

P.S: is Gin gonna be good or bad in this?
blackbloodywolf chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
this is very well written and I enjoyed reading so very much. but it is not over yet and can you please continue writing and updating this story. It stopped at a very bad spot and I want to know more update soon please!
Eva Galana chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Another wonderfully written story, that I hope isn't abandoned. I almost didn't start reading, as I had noticed you haven't been actively writing for about a year. However, I noticed that your profile had been updated recently and checked out your LJ page, so decided to anyway (you really are quite talented). So, I'm gonna put you and this story on alerts, in case you do manage to wrangle your muse into helping you write again.

Oh, and ignore those reviewers that are demanding you start writing again (and, how dare you have a life of your own! Shame!). Sometimes, they don't get that those of us who write on the FF site do so for our enjoyment, as homage to those characters we love. We don't get paid; never receive any awards; and always do this on our own time. That they would compare your writing schedule that that of another writer...that's shameful as well. Write as you can, if you even want to.

But, selfishly, I do hope you are able to find the time (and that wayward muse of yours). Stories such as the ones you've started deserve to be completed.
ichkak chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
I know how hard it is to write and update but that doesn't stop me wanting more. This is a great story and I'd love to know how it ends. Hope that you're okay and the plot bunnies are boiling awaying with more ideas. When ever your ready, just know that me and quite a few others are still here for you and this amazing story.