Reviews for Limey and the Tramp
Here we go again!
BooksAreLikeChocolateButBetter chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
This is really funny! :) I love this :3
Ashes4Ashes chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I think I have a tattoo kink now. This is definitely going to inspire a fic or two for me. They're so in character, I was rolling on the floor. Much love I have for this ~3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Lol at the nukes!
The Gone Angel chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
LOL. That is all I can say as I laugh to death. XD

Cheers,
Gone
15Acesplz chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
my eyes are sweating... really, america... XD
damtoti chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Drunk England is the best xD All in all, this was a very entertaining and cute fic. I like how the dark side of Canada was exposed here. I was kind of expecting England to maaaybe tattoo himself with the coffee instead of having Alfred remove it, but this ending ties it all together really well. I also enjoyed how the pairings weren't practically screamed out in this fic, but subtly came together.
Toni chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
My gosh that was...great! Hilarious actually. I do quite enjoy your usuk
kurichan729 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
this is so adorable! i literly LOLed at the vomit in the suggestion box bit. very funny and very cute. good job
The Comment chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Can't wait to see what'd happen if America saw Iggy's guitar tattoo...
vampire-ghostie chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was really sweet and mushy, but in a laugh-so-much-it-hurts kinda way. I love the premise of America getting a tattoo marking him as England's.
Laced With Acid chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love it! This whole fic just made me grin. You kept them so well in character and the whole idea of America GETTING a tramp stamp was hilarious.

I like the idea of him calling Canada at 3 am. It seems fitting.

And the ending made me laugh so hard I started crying.

Kudos to you :)
Luna Calamity chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
LMAO XD Maaaan I loved reading this (at like one in the morning). lol their love for each other is just sooo soothing! X3 I especially love the fact that UK got one tooooo XD I was secretly hoping that they would keep one of each other without anyone knowing X3 X3 lol my fangirl was taking over :D

Still a lovely story though (LOL I'm favoriting every story you write that I've read XD XD Obsessed much? Or you're just that good :D)
numb-butt chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh, this is just great.
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is hilarious. I love your characterisations and your style and the premise ... which is not a very brilliant way to start a review, but this was really a fun read. It put a grin all over my face. :)

I don't really ship USUK, personally, but this was still pretty endearing. I love England being all flustered about the subject matter of the tattoo ... adorable. (Also, the ending. Just because it was hilarious.)

I even loved France and Canada's cameos. XD They were great, for all that neither of them did that much.

Thanks for writing and making me smile.

Ashe