Reviews for Still Untitled
Dazel16 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Your really good at writing, it has a mysterious effect to it; :) maybe incorporate the discriptions farther into the story instead of telling them right when you meet the character :p just a suggestion -such as "he brushed his black spikey hair aside; as it was hanging in his dark brown eyes." As aposed to "he had long black hair and brown colored eyes."- I hope I don't offend you with any of my comment, ( i _ i )I honestly love it, so be gentle.. ;) you have a nice way of writing so it sounds amazing! *・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・* I love your writing, so please write more too! :D no pressure, I know how it feels to get writers block I know this is fan fic, but I haven't watched the anime so it feels so excitingヾ(@ー@)ノ this is probably really annoying for you to read 。・・(ノД)・・。so ill stop here *sniffle* -no bad intentions- Dazel16
xxwhitemagexx chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
awsome story ! keep it up
AyasumiMamera chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Oh my gosh, I live this!

To be honest: This is one of the best IE Fics I've ever red.

Gosh, you're so talented in writing!

I'm REALLY jealous!

Oh, by the way, I'm Ayasumi Mamera.

But you can call me Mamera-chan. ;)

Anyway, GREAT story and PLEASE update soon!

Ganbatta ja ne!

Lots of love!

xoxo
Bobkitty chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
You suck at writing.
Katsura-Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Interisting story! I would like to read more! so please update soon!
ObeseOrange chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
:) nice story! You could call it Shooting Star. Or A wish Upon a Star.

Ah better yet , how about 'Make a Wish'

:D
the-despair-twins chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Thea: Oh my gosh! This is soo int chappie and I'm just about to read the next chapter. If your looking for a title of this thing maybe "Unexpected Reality"? Anyway I just said it because I want to help. No harsh feelings,Okay? Sorry if I kinda sounded mean to you. Really sorry. Hope you won't hate me.
NanaYuki chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I like it

I just dont get one thing: Is she whithin the Anime, just in another country or is she from the human world and get sucked into the Anime?

And one more thing: first time i read the titel i read "Still United" (-_-)

i saw my mistake after i showed the story one of my friends and she laughed at me ):

well i actually wanted to say, that she also realy liked it and she askes me everytime at school: "is another Chapter out yet?"

I hope i can tell her that it is soon
XxNeONxX chapter 1 . 4/1/2011