Reviews for Mirror Amok
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I loved it! I like how those two manage to be in love with each other even in a Universe where it seems unlikely! Thanks for sharing!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
AWESOME!
Jay chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Sobs happily this fic is perfect oh my god
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Thanks for that :b !
bella-chan16 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This was cute! Though, I will admit the I am a huge S&M fan so if you finally pluck up the courage for it I will read and review it for you. Also love you bottom!Jim...some people just do it so badly that it's distasteful.

Heart
-Bella
Mychelle in a Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I was looking for some Mirror!Slash, and your history not disappointed me xD

Really liked! I could imagine perfectly a thing like this - welll, I'm addicted in fictions about pon farr, so...

Aw, sorry for the my bad review, I think I'm not a really good revisor. But I really liked of the history
Burning Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I thought this was pretty good for a starter. And I know how you feel. I don't have any up yet, but I've been contemplating writing some reboot and for me that's hard enough. I can't imagine how complicated the Mirrorverse would be. Anyway, loved this and your other fix. I have a few more up that I'm gonna read. Can't wait for more MV.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I like this.

But ISS isn't that the 'other' Kirk?
istau chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This was a short but sweet fic. Although i do wish i could have had the opportunity to read the scene prior to this. *wink* Thanks for the slash.
Kira Marauder Girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
love it! *-*

"First, we just had sex for about three days almost nonstop. Call me Jim." ::nosebleed:: xD
kurama21 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is really fucking good. I love the concept and how well you've captured both Kirk and Spock. You've got a really nice touch for subtlety that just works for this fic. Write more, I can't wait to see another installment. Mirrorverse drama to come should be /really/ good. Keep up the awesome work.
Doni chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Very nice! I'm a huge sap fan, especially if you can find a way to make the mirrorverse happy. Well done!
lametortoise chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
amazing work! THANKS FOR WRITING! ) i really enjoyed it... looking forward to seeing more from u! ;)
revengehero chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love this story. Before I even made it a quarter of the way through I knew this was going straight to my favorites list :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
wow just wow i loved this great job