Reviews for Double Dutch
Fox Scarlen chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
...*struggles to hold back laughter*...Phwah! Hahaha, okay, that was hilarious! I'm definitely glad I read author's notes, though, because if I hadn't known this was a parody, I would have been in for a strange surprise.

Anyways, I love the little details you have in this, like "In a completely non-homoerotic fashion" and "Their shirts? Still off." Also loved the "I'M BLOODY WELL ANGRY AND BLOODY WELL BRITISH!" and the "I'm Random Expendable Crewmember #24. #23 is over there."

And lastly, kudos to you for breaking the fourth wall. "We barely interact in-series." Hard to pull off, but it fit very well into this parody.

Nice job! Random, bizarre, but a parody that leaves you cracking up! ;D
Georgia Shaw chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Uh, wow. that was random. But funny! :d
Esprit D'escalier chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I just... I just XD Wow, I was giggling the entire time, and I would have burst out laughing if not for the fear of receiving weird looks from my roommate.

Awesome job, though I am sad to say I did not catch the reference.
kissoftheblackrose chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Pfffffffft BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh wow that was hilarious!

I think "Thank you expendable crew member #23" was my favorite. XD This was awesome. Well done. )
Eve Meah chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
this is too good! and random. but good. and very homosexual. but good. just wondering, does deryn have a sort of spidie sense for hot shirtless guys? if so, i'm jealous because i want that power!
The Legendary Swagbender chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
At first I was a bit weirded out but then I started to lmao! That was hilarious! Especially at times it said "in a non-homoentic way" or "in a non sexual way". Ideally the whole chapter was pointlessly amusing! Like! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
... What. Please put up a warning that this is crack. I was expecting something serious.
JayBird45 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Oh, man... This is hilarious. "BLOODY WELL STOP BLOODY FALLING OFF THE BLOODY TOPSIDE!"

It's sad that's I've actually had people yelling things like this at me - and have replied in kind.

Moving on...

FANTASTIC take on the subject manner. So dodgy, but in a very hetrosexual way.

I'm STILL grinnning like a madman.
ezqueza chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
there arent enough of these
purplerose34 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Omg! That was hilarious! My god! ( laughing so hard an about to cry) this was funny please continue!
DarthSmiles chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
It was funny how Deryn kept feinting, and the expendable crew member part.
Pony chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Abnormal... I really liked how u emphazised the nonsexual parts... A lot...

It was also funny how u used the word manly to describe everything about Alek and Newkirk...

Over all, this story was insteresting... Good... But interesting and random...
27 | « Prev Page 1 2