Reviews for Burning Rhythm and Soul of the Squads: An Essay
archsage328 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I actually got hooked on EBA little under a year ago, and the concept of what the Agents just seemed amazing to me. An organization dedicated to helping people through the power of music, but without directly getting involved. They encourage the people to fight and find the solutions themselves. I felt so inspired I dressed up as one for Halloween. I truly wish an organization like that existed in our world.

What you've written here is powerful and insightful, with your final paragraph being where your talents accumulate into something fantastic. You've truly blown my mind with your viewtiful work here. Welll done!
Sweet Hanabi Lights chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I loved this essay
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
You are awesome. You've turned a game I enjoyed playing and make it make sense in its premise.

:D :D :D
Sensibly Insane chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Interesting theory. If I was an English teacher grading this, I'd give you an A!
EvilDeathKitty chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
To start off, it's rather relieving that people still write for this series on this site. (Other than myself, of course.) It's very well thought-out, and it in turn helps me to flesh out my own ideas about this 'verse. I really needed that extra inspiration! Osu!