Reviews for ღ This Is My Love Story ღ
Dark Leg Sanji chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
Gaaah...What happend again this time?Luffy have a secret too?This is make more complicated. And the worse is...I must wait until evil...X0
StarKiss666 chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
So Luffy did something to Nami that day?
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
It's beautiful! It's awsum! I love it:D btw, it's selfless, not unselfish:D
Awsme Grl chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
They are both pathetic. I really wanna know what happened before she got into the accident. Remember, I'm waiting for another great chappy.

Awsme Grl
yukaoneechan chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Shit don't do that! Now I'm curious and you just will update it on June? My Oda! I hate you...
GreenCyberWolf chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Oh, I'm so curious. What happened between Luffy and Nami before the accident? Why did she change afterwards? I am looking forward to your next chapter.
shin chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
i've always appreciated ur work, but this chapter has too much conflict as well us the previous chapters... i'm not saying it's horrible, i love the conflict but it'll be nice if u'll shed some light to it. _
Pocky chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Luffy TT so what exactly is happening...im confuse a little but its ok :) because i love luffy hehheheheheh

i llove how ace is really love nami thats kindna cute / i think...he i will wait patiently for new episode XD
saveme57 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Damn ENOUGH with the suspense it's gotten old I keep waiting for them to get together then u add something else to question and wait for answers.
StarKiss666 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
I think Nami should take a year long vacation and break up with Ace before she goes because she doesn't know about them anymore!
AruAla chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
I think Nami is beginning to realise something
AruAla chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
She isn't a slut... She is just really unselfish
AruAla chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Nami just has to break up with Ace... She is hurting everyone this way...
Dark Leg Sanji chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Nami, dont do this to yourself. In the end, you can hurt so many people. Tell the truth to Ace, he will be understand (but the fact Nami dan Ace together for 5 years, make my heart hurt too. I dont know why). Just go for Luffy. You can give Ace to me XP

oh, i love drama. Cant wait for next chapter. Please update ASAP. I'm begging you...XO
Pocky chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Nami T_T i feel hurt too (dont know why *)

just break up with ace and go out with luffy []

(poor ace...hes hot too Y Y)

this is such a depressed storyyyyy
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »