Reviews for ღ This Is My Love Story ღ
Pocky chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Luffy TT so what exactly is happening...im confuse a little but its ok :) because i love luffy hehheheheheh

i llove how ace is really love nami thats kindna cute / i think...he i will wait patiently for new episode XD
saveme57 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Damn ENOUGH with the suspense it's gotten old I keep waiting for them to get together then u add something else to question and wait for answers.
StarKiss666 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
I think Nami should take a year long vacation and break up with Ace before she goes because she doesn't know about them anymore!
AruAla chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
I think Nami is beginning to realise something
AruAla chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
She isn't a slut... She is just really unselfish
AruAla chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Nami just has to break up with Ace... She is hurting everyone this way...
Dark Leg Sanji chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Nami, dont do this to yourself. In the end, you can hurt so many people. Tell the truth to Ace, he will be understand (but the fact Nami dan Ace together for 5 years, make my heart hurt too. I dont know why). Just go for Luffy. You can give Ace to me XP

oh, i love drama. Cant wait for next chapter. Please update ASAP. I'm begging you...XO
Pocky chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Nami T_T i feel hurt too (dont know why *)

just break up with ace and go out with luffy []

(poor ace...hes hot too Y Y)

this is such a depressed storyyyyy
shin chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
am totally emotional, and am begging you please update this story soon! PLEASE! n yeah, great plot..*2 thumbs up _
Awsme Grl chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Totally loved this Chapter. When Nami had an emotional breakdown and calling herself stupid, that really made me feel her pain.

One sided love does hurt. And I hope that she doesn't stress herself out. She wants everyone else to be happy but she's really not thinking about her happiness.

Plz continue and update soon please!

Awsme Grl :)
saveme57 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Im hareing this nami needs to just break up with ace who cares if it hurts him thts life and shes just making herself luffy and ace hurt more by nit just breaking up with ace.
MrCleanEmUp117 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
YAY I was hoping for this fic to get worked on. I cant wait for the next act :) Thank you Yasaonna-chan!
shittygomu chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Oh Nami, open your unselfish trap and have a Freudian slip.

The flashback in this dream was confusing. It took me a long time to picture what was going on and it slowed down my reading.

Glad to see your improving on spelling, still a little bit of grammar mistakes going on. "Nami didn't say something" for example should be 'Nami didn't say anything'.

There aren't that much of 'em yet, but don't get comfortable with the flashbacks. Clear or not, they still tend to slow the reader down. You have a great story, so don't let the flashbacks take over.

Just like I said last time, try to make longer sentences. Throw in some unnecessary information. connect them.

"Nami stood on the grassy hill. She had her arms spread and she enjoyed the wind breezing against and around her. She let the wind play with her dress and her hair." could be 'Nami stood on the grassy hill with her arms spread, enjoying the wind breezing against and around her as it played with her dress and hair.'

It's practically the same sentence, but told more fluently.

So... I think I told you everything I wanted to tell you.

Keep on improvin' ('cause you're already doing so), and gimme some more reading juice, because I love this story!
elevenzombiez chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
love the sory. I'm wating for nexxtyyy
jazz chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
great story! i hope u will finish it _
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »