Reviews for Excuse Me, Football Head
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Terrific story. The history of them bumping into each other was so sweet and even back then you could tell they were meant to be. Loved this adorable story and the last line with him trying to find ways to bump into her more often was great!
Onee-chan-05 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
By far one of the cutest things I've ever read!
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That was the CUTEST thing I have EVER READ! I love the vulnerability behind the story! It was just great all over!
HeyArnoldfan7734 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Amazing, just simply amazing. Please write more stories like this, and keep up the great work. :D
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Nonk
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Great one-shot. I loved watching the young Arnold and Helga interact. )
xKrysx chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Awesome. I love young!Arnold and young!Helga stories and I think you did an awesome job in fleshing out their characters. 3
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I love this story!

Thanx!
OtakuTuesday chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Awesome.

You're quite the brilliant writer.

hahahaha "man cave"...
bookbelle.314 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Really cute! :D
RIML chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
SOOO CUTE!-
ZevGun chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was a fun story.

Phil and Gertie were hilarious. It fits they both I agree with Gertie, Phil does have good taste in grandsons. Did she knowingly pick Helga, or was it one of those weird fate things that always seem to put Arnold and Helga together?

Speaking of Helga, she was adorable in this. I have a hard time imagining her as ever being shy so to see her react and make mousy noises was cute.

I think Arnold subconsciously knew who he was buying those pink flowers for. I liked the gradual development of his interest in Helga. My favorite part was the line about trying to find ways to bump into her more often.

This was a good origin story for Arnold and Helga's 'relationship' during the show.

Thanks for the fic
Flintphone chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
First of all, I know it’s been some time ago but I hope that your dentist appointment was satisfactory. *Shudders* Just the thought of the dentist makes me want to go brush my teeth like a million times. But enough about me and my "weird" habits; let's talk about your story.

I truly loved it. :) It was so cute and creative.

My absolute favorite parts:

1. "Excuse me, Helga G. Pataki. Hello." Awwwww...adorable. :)

2. "A girl? In his man cave? He thought not." XD XD *Rolls around laughing* XD XD

3. "Oh, look! They have a little family!" Awww...gotta love the "fishies" :D

4. "She wasn't plain at all! So exuberant! And insane! Interesting! And just... wonderful!" That is a perfect description of Helga. :)

Now, you know what I’ve got do. I have to favorite this, of course...and...uh maybe go brush my teeth too. I gotta fight off these stupid cavities. :(

Flintphone
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
nice job!
Jajuin chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I like it.. it's really nice. :)

Oh.. I read another one of your stories just now as well. You don't need me to tell you this but uh, keep writing! You're good at it. :)