Reviews for Burnt Offerings
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
As much as I loved Darker than Black (I just finished the first season), I wanted more out of Simon and Misaki and, of course, I've turned to fanfic for that. Thanks for a good read. _ But I don't think good-two shoes Misaki would have sex with him under the pretense that it didn't mean anything...
pammazola chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Excellently written! I was hoping to find a good fic of November 11 and this was superb. Thanks for sharing!
anon chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I love it :)
Laerkstrein chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
You really brought a humanity to the two of them. Instead of portraying Kirihara as the super-serious officer that she is, you made her more human. More relatable. And November doesn't come across as just an outcast. You found a way to suspend that, while leaving it as an underlying fact that didn't dominate the whole plot.

Very well done. I do hope you'll write more of these.
Firing Rockets on Dragons chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This is too beautiful! So poetic. Faved!
Machlassie chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Although I'm a Misaki and Hei fan, I really enjoyed this story. It was well-written. Keep up the good work!
Aerysa chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
For some reason, I thought I already read a story like this, but I was mistaken.

I like the description, but the lengthy explanation of how the smoke looked seemed kind of unnecessarily excess. Also, the "Being fiercely anti-smoking" was a little redundant since you mentioned it in two paragraphs when that has already been something well defined from the anime series.

Otherwise, it was well written :)