Reviews for Naruto: Demonic Shinigami!
Monster King chapter 6 . 3/14
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
Update plzzz
Eien no henko chapter 6 . 8/3/2016
When will u update this is one of my faves
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
This is truly cringe worthy.
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
Ch 6

Elite.

But the light release is the smallest. And Akane to train her demonic powers and ability to defeat Hollows. And somehow Anko also.

Yagura and the Turtle with Rock hard shrimp skin and granite hard shell are worthy challengers. And Hopefully destroy Orochimaru or in future he will bring the snake variation of the hell in the earth and zombie apocalypse.

And then ram the sense for Pein defeating him and than Annihilate Madara because he caused all those problems.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
Ch 2

Just the regular old Naruto with unleashed feelings of disdain because of the mistreatment.

Akane probably has beautiful voice just like Ahry from league of Legends . She could be also fire/celestial/dark/popstar(Model) beside normal white and usually white and beautiful because she just wants to feel somewhere where she could feel welcome, her attitude even if she is sedusive but how much is a act and romantic and really beautiful goddess of the Foxes .
Penguin Thug God chapter 6 . 3/3/2016
come on please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
This turned into a horrible cartoon no one ever wants to probably see quite fast. Btw it's 2015 not 1990's idiot things like that don't just poof up and happen.. And I got all that from just reading the first chapter and it's pretty damn horrible.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
Please update
draco7347 chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
nickkenagy chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
Continue
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I'd like to cast my vote for Hinata and Shion being in Naruto's harem.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
haku is male.
AbyssDragon the King of Hell chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
Yo man i really like the story when is the next update?will there be anymore badass naruto crossovers with a harem?can somebody send me to some of them?
Jeremy chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Good very good don't send orochimaru