Reviews for David's Soundtrack
midlifecrisses chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Wow this was sweet and deep
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
i like this. :)
tsukinotora chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Thanks, you have given me a fresh view of my favorite Linkin Park's songs... By the way, your fic rocks :D
LizzyPoodle chapter 24 . 7/6/2011
I liked this...but I want more! What will he say to Kurt? What will Kurt's response be? I can hardly wait for him to come out on the show...and hearing him sing has COMPLETELY brightened my day. :)
LizzyPoodle chapter 23 . 6/1/2011
I would love for those meetings to be truly safe places. School, unfortunately, is not safe for too many kids. I want this, (as do most people, I know) not just for Dave and WMHS students, but for every student in every district, worldwide. Well, a teacher can dream, can't she?
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 23 . 6/1/2011
okay, if this doesn't happen on the show, i will be sorely disappointed, because this was flawlessly in character and totally realistic and hopeful. i love it. :D
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 22 . 5/18/2011
oh my God. it's difficult to type right now, i just... my eyes are tearing up and this is just so tragically beautiful. mon creys~ ;n;
Angie38 chapter 22 . 5/18/2011
Really good. You do such a great job of getting into Dave's head.
LizzyPoodle chapter 22 . 5/18/2011
The images you create...my G-d...I love your stuff. The thought of Dave wanting to be accepted and loved makes me think of him actually being accepted and loved. I want this to happen for this character. I hate that no one went after him after Prom Queen. I do realize that this is a fictional character, but thinking about him suffering for months during the summer break makes me feel frustrated for him, and for me!
Lolee Ann chapter 22 . 5/18/2011
I love it! I love Dave being reflective. He is really very deep, and you portray that so well in this chapter. Although it did make me sad to hear that Dave felt that his funeral wouldn't be well attended:(
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
i muted the TV every time someone other than Max spoke because i really hate Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz and anyone else like that, haha. but i love Max, so... i stuck it out. XD

this! i love this drabble, partly because i can't get enough of that apology, nor Kurt's kindness, nor the Prom Queen episode in general; it all struck a nerve, you know?

anyway, these are great. and now i must return to my own drabble writing, of which you've been reviewing, haha~ ;D
LizzyPoodle chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
A good title is hard to write, and I loved yours. What *is* it with those eyes? Yeah, that hallway scene. That was really something. I yearn for more Dave, and I know that you understand. Thanks for giving me Dave, even if the show won't.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
new favorite drabble~ ;D
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
when i read "Figgins' office" i automatically thought of the Born This Way scene first since i've been re-watching it a lot lately, haha. but no, this the one from before, when Sue was principal! i always like fics related to that scene~ ;D
LizzyPoodle chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
I don't really see the ending as particularly bitter...perhaps because it does somehow seem as though Kurt lives his life as if it's a show. I love reading your stories. They're always interesting. I am READY for tonight's episode. I hope that RIB will give us growth and character development.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »