Reviews for Just Like A Dream
I'm five years late but I've just found this story and I absolutely loved it! I'm really sad that Renee's destiny couldn't be changed and cried a lot because of it, but everything else was simply amazing. I'll check out the other stories now, I don't know if you'll see this but I hope you're doing well and enjoying your life :)
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 4/6
A very different twilight story.
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 19 . 12/6/2015
I don't know if you're still around to read these reviews, but I just wanted to tell you I enjoyed this story - well, except for the chapter with Renee dying. Ugh. But you managed to take us back to all those high school memories and make it very sweet. Thanks for sharing!
ms simmons chapter 19 . 11/25/2015
This was freaky good. Seriously loved it
leahreallyitis chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
This story, was amazing I wish, I could go back in time, so see my mom one more time I loved every bit of it thank you!
andralea chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
Loved this story! Thanks for this!
Tashakcooks chapter 19 . 4/26/2015
This was just fantastic! Thanks for sharing your story!
ohsugarhoney chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
okay alice ans jasper remind me of heather moonie and that cowboy guy from romy and michelles hs reunion and my mind is settling on that was where the inspiration came from
Jaygm chapter 19 . 3/2/2015
I hope you have found success in writing your own stories. This story was awesome. It was a fantastic storyline - loved the ending especially contrasting that with the beginning Bella. She was an utter train wreck. It was fun reading her transformation. Thank you.
PennyMorr chapter 19 . 1/13/2015
Beautiful story! I LOVED it! Could not put down my ipad all night XO. Thanks for the great read :) !
Denninelli chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
Great story. Thank you for your time in the fandom.
NPakus chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
Thank you for sharing this sweet story of friendship and love!
Vampfan1 chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
I'll say it again since you probably didn't see the other review. Your story is as great as a pair of Z Cavaricci pants. Since you know your 80's wear you know what that means. My favorite pair were deep purple and they were TOTALLY AWESOME!
Vampfan1 chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Your story is as good as Z Cavaricci pants!
Analadybug chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
Great story. Couldn't stop reading. I loved awkward, shy Edward.