Reviews for Just Like A Dream
Tashakcooks chapter 19 . 4/26
This was just fantastic! Thanks for sharing your story!
ohsugarhoney chapter 5 . 4/11
okay alice ans jasper remind me of heather moonie and that cowboy guy from romy and michelles hs reunion and my mind is settling on that was where the inspiration came from
Jaygm chapter 19 . 3/2
I hope you have found success in writing your own stories. This story was awesome. It was a fantastic storyline - loved the ending especially contrasting that with the beginning Bella. She was an utter train wreck. It was fun reading her transformation. Thank you.
PennyMorr chapter 19 . 1/13
Beautiful story! I LOVED it! Could not put down my ipad all night XO. Thanks for the great read :) !
Denninelli chapter 19 . 1/3
Great story. Thank you for your time in the fandom.
NPakus chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
Thank you for sharing this sweet story of friendship and love!
Vampfan1 chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
I'll say it again since you probably didn't see the other review. Your story is as great as a pair of Z Cavaricci pants. Since you know your 80's wear you know what that means. My favorite pair were deep purple and they were TOTALLY AWESOME!
Vampfan1 chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Your story is as good as Z Cavaricci pants!
Analadybug chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
Great story. Couldn't stop reading. I loved awkward, shy Edward.
LolaTheSa chapter 19 . 10/5/2014
They lost a child? Hmm. Great story.
PCJWER chapter 19 . 8/13/2014
Best. Story.
I loved it. Like soooo much.
It even made me cry (which is very rare).
I stayed up to 7 am to finish it lol.
Thank you so much for posting this :)
joice84 chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
Hi ! i just find your story on a friend's profile and i know its been a while since you wrote this story, but i just want to say i loved it ! i have read a lot of storys of back in time but this is really great !
i'm going to check your others stories now !
thanks for it !
angietwnsnd chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Wow talk about needing a tissue or a box of tissues! Loved this story.
Parker 808 chapter 19 . 7/18/2014
This is the best story. Thank you for posting!
imustbecrazy chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
i truly enjoyed this story! just thought you'd like to know that 3 years later people are still reading and enjoying! hope you have been successful in your other endeavors!