Reviews for Just Like A Dream
Leo105 chapter 19 . 10/22
Hey there! I just finished this story, and I must say, I really enjoyed it! The change in Bella is phenomenal and Edward is just too cute. Sadly, there was no Carlisle-action in this fanfic, but one can not have everything haha! Still loved it, thanks so much for sharing, you did an amazing job!
deblvsbooks chapter 1 . 7/2
Thank you so much for sharing your imagination and creativity. I've read this story at least three times and I find something new every time.
cheshire15 chapter 19 . 6/28
Thank you for this awesome story!
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 5/17
This was a really good ending. I can see why you'd want to stop it there with no epilogue. All those memories flooding back, mixed in with what could've happened to each of them had she not gone back in time, was fascinating. Alice was probably kidnapped by that creeper that only she noticed, always hanging out at the school. Jasper's tale was scary. Rosalie's tale was awful. I loved that her dad and Sue found one another and a second chance at love and marriage for both. I got a wee bit confused with Edward's tale. Is he with or, not with, Apple? Did he or, did he not, write a book? It was very clear what his life would have been. His current was where you lost me. Except that he was with Bella and happily married with children. Interesting that Jake and Jane are married, yet cheating on each other. Fitting. This was quite the interesting story. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 5/17
Oh that was a very hard chapter to read. Lots of tears. Her mom really did say things to her as if she knew what had happened it Bella's alternate life. I'm sad we only get one chapter of her back in her real life. To see what happened with all of them. I don't want this to be over.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 5/17
Whoopsie on Bella singing Teenage Dream. Wonder what that did to the space time continuum? I was so very happy that Emmett and Rosalie won! I was worried that Jacob and Bella would, even though they were no longer a couple, and that Jake would be his typical dick self. Thank you for choosing RxEm. The Sweetheart title was awfully unexpected, yet wonderful. I have a feeling that Rosalie is probably a virgin. That all along these rumors are just that, fodder for high school idiots. That was a perfect first time for Bella and Edward. It was sweet and realistic. She knows that young men have no lasting capabilities without practice, and let him just let go. I really liked that. Very sweet.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 5/17
It worked . . . happy dance! I am so happy for Emmett right now. So very happy. Olive Juice, was funny. Elephant Shoes works too ;) It is so sad to me that Bella knows her mom only has months left to live and she herself does not know yet. I am glad that Bella will have these five people around her and Charlie when it happens. Hopefully this time around, she and her dad can bond closer and come out the other side okay, instead of the way they fared the first time. I really like the idea of them all getting ready at Bella's house together. Bella and Edward making out and stopping, was good. I like that they both want their first time to not be in a vehicle. They want it to be special. I liked that she let him know they can do other things. Very fun banter about that, too.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 5/17
I absolutely loved the ending of this chapter. How she stood up for herself, her real friends and verbally smacked down Jacob in that lunchroom, was brilliant! Leaving no doubt for the whole school that she no longer associates with the likes of the asses at that other table. The first half of the chapter was funny. Charlie commenting on Edward . . . who was speaking to himself in his car . . . was so funny. He likes Edward, I can tell.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 5/17
I really, really liked this chapter. I loved that she said she would go to the carnival with him, on the condition that it was as his girlfriend. I loved him meeting her dad and how her mom was with the camera. I enjoyed reading of the six of them having fun walking around together. I loved that he asked her to the dance on the Ferris wheel and that she accepted. It was sad, yet understandable, that she could not tell her mom to go to the doctor, as it would do no good. Poor Charlie. I like that she wanted to go home with her parents, to spend as much time with her mom as possible. I got scared when she was adamant about going into the fortune tellers tent . . . as too many things still needed to happen. Especially thwarting Jacob and Tyler to save Emmett. That was really sad what happened to him in her real life. For his sake, I hope their plan works.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 5/17
I am beyond elated that Bella overheard that asshat planning on destroying Emmett's chance at a scholarship. How malicious can one person be? That goes beyond a prank to downright evil. Here is hoping Jacob and Tyler get what is coming to them. More importantly, I hope that Emmett gets the scouts wanting him. I am very proud of her gathering all six of them together to explain what she overheard and plot to fix it. I just hope she doesn't get caught in Jacob's crosshairs. I am still really hoping for a Rosalie/Emmett win for the homecoming.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 5/17
Although I am happy that she finally got everything off her chest, I am not sure that was the right way to go about it. He clearly wants Bella but, she is so mixed up over him, when she really shouldn't be with her age and knowledge, that she can't see through the fog.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 5/17
Was she this insecure and confused as her adult self? She seemed so very strong in the first couple of chapters. Yet now, she is acting like a fourteen year old virgin who has never even kissed a guy. I don't get it. If any one of us women went back to high school, after being out for twenty years, you bet your ass we'd handle it completely differently. Especially if we brought our brain back with us. The fact that she is so confused and insecure, along with playing all these games, tells me she never matured past eighteen. Even Angela, Rosalie and Alice, that are truly eighteen, are being a lot smarter that Bella is. I just don't get it.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 5/17
I rather like that Rosalie was nominated and I really hope that she wins. I also hope that Emmett is the winner, just to screw with Jacob. That batch of asses all need to be taken down. They think that they are so very much better than everyone but, they are actually worse. Lauren is only showing interest in Edward, because she senses that Bella likes him. She could give two shits about Edward, she just wants to screw over both Bella and Edward. Her laughing with him made me wonder if she asked him to homecoming. Especially with the snarky comment about her dress matching his eyes. I really hope that Edward is not falling for her manipulations. He isn't speaking to Bella now, and that troubles me. I really liked that her mom had some words of wisdom for her. However, she is thirty-eight years old and should already know all of this. It sort of makes no sense that she doesn't. I am kind of hoping that somehow, Edward is in that very same tent as Bella is in, back in 2009. Both sound asleep and going through the motions of yesteryear.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 5/17
Is Charlie the police chief in this story? If so, shouldn't Bella mention to him that a creeper is standing at the school watching the kids everyday? Her adult brain should think that way. Even though she is only supposed to be eighteen, she still has every bit of her adult brain. Letting something like that go is dangerous. I really liked that it seems that Jasper and Alice foiled Jessica completely. I am very happy about that. I doubt Edward is falling for Lauren's manipulations. I am positive that it was Bella that he was referring to, not Lauren. I am very surprised that her adult brain did not decipher that on its own. I am realizing why you've kept Bella at that awful lunch table. It is so she can learn these plans ahead of time, and thwart them.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 5/17
Jacob is an idiot. I am kind of hoping that her dropping him that early in their senior year has a bad affect on him. I know that is evil of me but, I think his cockiness needs to be taken down immensely. I am hoping that it affects his adult life and that he is not the ass she knows him to be. I kind of want him miserable and pining over Bella, in lieu of him thinking she'll come crawling back to him. Jerk. I was very surprised that Rosalie and Alice did not meet with Bella and have lunch together. That they were at very separate tables, was disappointing. I would've liked for the four of them to at least have been at the same table, so that Bella could just come and join them. Hopefully, Edward joining as well. I do not get how Angela is even part of the same group. She is far too nice to be associating with the others. With Bella pulling away, why not Angela and her sitting with Ben at the very least. I know that Ben and Angela are not a couple and never really got together until after college, but they can sit together as friends. Also, why does Bella keep changing her mind on the homecoming queen crap. Either she doesn't care or she does but, her flip flopping is making me dizzy. She says internally that she could care less. She tells Jacob she could care less. Yet when Lauren broaches the subject, she wants it and won't denounce the nomination. WTH?