Reviews for Mirror, mirror
TotheGreenside chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
This was seriously good. The plot was amazing! This is going to my favorite list.
nonodocker chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
On my... You are amazing. Nothing you write ever fails to impress me. Your writing style is very addicting to read. It draws me in and I absolutely love it. Thank you.
xXAnachronIsmEpsIceXx chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Tee hee. Kaiba said 'You and me'. xD

Sorry, I had thought of him being more of a grammar nazi, but it's nice to see that he's human.

'A Kaiba's way of doing things', eh? I would have to agree. With all of the freaking research he did throughout the series, I would feel really uncomfortable being of any interest to him... o.o I really like the concept of this story, it really makes one think. I shall continue to read now though. xD
Yamamoto Akane chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
you know what? I reeaaally loovee this story! The plot, their interactions, reactions, emotions..I love all of them. And this is the best romance fiction I've ever read until now. Already told you I love all your KaiJou stories..

Keep going! :D
Satari-Raine chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
I think I babbled incoherently out of sadness, happiness, and pre excitement many times while reading all of this. It was just amazing. The plot, the notions, the characters themselves and how they interacted. It was a delightful fanfic to read, and I'm glad it was by one of my favorite authors. All I can really say is great work and I loved this very much. :)
Blaze Snow chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
The threads that you keep mentioning kinda remind me of Just be friends.
silvers-edge chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
That was awesome, I just read the whole thing straight through. Not sure what else to say as it's late/early and my brain is tring to shut down, but keep up the good work
Aria Azurestone chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
Damn, it's over. But it was the perfect ending. Thank you so much for writing this. I enjoyed every bit of it. Even the bits that made me cry...more than once. You are a very talented writer and I encourage you to never stop. Unless, of course, you feel it's the right thing to do.

Honestly, I am saddened by the thought of a good writer growing out of their fanfiction craze and stop writing. How hopeless of me, right? I mean...I know I'll probably never stop writing because that's what I want to do with my life.

Ugh. I'm rambling. I'll stop, don't worry. Anyway, this was one of the best stories I've ever come across. I'm serious. I liked it so much, I tried more than once to add it to my favorites, forgetting I'd already added it. Haha. Anyway, I loved it very much and I'll refer any puppyshipping fan I meet to this story.

Once again, I loved this fic and thank you so very much for writing-and completing-this. You're very talented. Keep writing.

Aria Azurestone chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Can you believe this chapter made me cry?

I can't either.

It was the intense emotion. Good job. *sniffs*

Aria Azurestone chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I'm really loving this story. The crazy thing is that while reading it, I've got the song WITHOUT YOU by AJ RAFAEL playing in the background and it really fits. Crazily coincidental. But it's awesome.

Anyway, you're doing great on this fic. It's really well-written. Don't stop writing.

CopperSunsetx chapter 13 . 7/10/2011
Okay. This is probably THE cutest thing I've EVER read. Oh my Gosh. I only came across this after watching some Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series on YouTube, and I'm so happy I decided to read this one. I was legit glaring at my computer screen when Kaiba told Jounouchi to leave. XD Putting that aside, I throughly enjoys this. Nice job. x
mandapandabug chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
I think this as an ending. very open ended. You know I just don't know about that Brokeback comment though. They were gay, just faking being hetero so they could better fit into society... Ennis and his dad's story about the man that was murdered. And Jack went to Mexico and eventually that friend to have mansex! ... that is pretty homo. I know tons of gay guys that could have sex with women, but they are gay and prefer men. everyone has a scale and there are more then just hetero, homo or bi... wow... didn't mean to go on some annoying rant... it comforted Jou and that's all the matters. Kaiba did a good job. as always. lol. anyway, this was a good chapter as said before. I think there were a few typos, but they weren't extreme or memorable so I can't help you find them... well keep up the good writing ok? I'll be waiting. review you later_
FantasyWriter93 chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
WOW! Man that it is really deep!
dancing elf chapter 13 . 6/30/2011