Reviews for finding molly ii
wizardsandtimelords chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
love love love, you made me fall inlove with these two ; heartheartheart.
renzhie chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Zhie has finally read this and Oh my gosh MAD, this was really amazing. I would like Lysander to be my boyfriend, please and thank you. Don't worry it won't stay long since I have Scorpius waiting for me. (delusional)

But seriously, I kinda like this one more than your first 10k Mollysander (because I just love post-Hogwarts story more than Hogwarts years story)

I really loved Lysander in here...not so much for Percy and Dominique was amazing

Your storyline was just perfect.

Amazing job! )
sidsaid chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Awww this was super amazing MollyLysander goodness! :D

I love that you involved Percy, he is like my ultimate fave character, and you did him justice!

I also absolutely love the storyline, it was so original and refreshing, I love the ideas of the flashbacks and the dream! It was complete perfection and it all tied together brilliantly.

You are seriously amazing at writing Mollysander, it just comes sooo easy for you, and ANOTHER 10K. Goodness girl! You're on a role.

Loved the Narnia reference, and lets hope that the Rose/Dominique/Scorpius triangle ended up with Rose winning ;) because then that would be perfection!

This was incredible, so don't go saying it was terrible!

I look forward to reading the next! :D

LucyLorcan &hearts

LOVE YOU!

x
2452516 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Adorable, as always, Mad.

I love your Mollysander stories so much. This one was no exception, being especially poignant and very nearly perfect!

Keep writing. :)
cute chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Adorable. Loved it.
combeferring chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I would quite like Lysander to be my boyfriend, please? That would be super thank you ;)

Anyway, this was fantastic, Mad! I love your Molly and Lysander is sososo wonderful - he really is like a storybook hero! I also adored the DominiqueScorpiusRose mention (he's blatantly going to end up with Dominique, right? ;]) and I actually adored your Dom in general, especially because she's in Slytherin :3

The flashback bit was fantastically written and it was absolutely amazing throughout, really. Fantastic job, Mad! :)
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
You really are obsessed with writer Molly, aren't you? And way to bring the Narnia factor in, Mad!

It was beautiful, do I even need to say it? I don't know if you are obsessed with the pairing or not, but you sure are expert at writing them. Now I'm never going to get that picture of you as Molly out of my mind(I already told you I saw you as Molly, didn't I?)

Is there any place I could get a boyfriend like Lysander? I mean, gosh, he was like so devoted and loyal, and absolutely adorable. I loved him!

Your 10k fics are too short Mad, maybe you should try 20 the next time?

;)

~Nina
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
First, this without a doubt, has done it's job and cheered me up greetly. :)

Second, Percy gave me the giggles. Over protective much? :P

Third, I adored the fact that Luna showed up. :D

Forth, I love Ly and Lucy together. They're so sweet to one another. And LucyLorcan in there was a bonus. :)

Fifth, Dom was amazing. As usual.

Sixth, you did Lysander awesomely.

Sevetnh, a wonderful fic.

Eighth, not good? Not good? It's beyond good. It's downright amyzing.

Nineth, this was just perfect.
mirage888 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I liked seeing Percy as the overprotective dad, unable to understand why his creative daughter does what she does :D And how he blames it on Lysander, haha. The little clues along the way were smart! I giggled at the frequent mentioning of Lysander's "freaky flashback thing." One thing, though: I thought Muggle electronics couldn't work around magic? Maybe that's only in places with a lot of magic. I don't actually know if it would be a problem for personal use :)