Reviews for Hikari the Heartbreaker
Clairexkai chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Come back to us!... Pretty please...?
usuihentai727 chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
XDAsakichanDX chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
ah, i love that Chase's is the longest 3

in my opinion, the chapters are a bit short and a little rushed.

But, i liiiiiiiiike your story! :D

i can't wait to read the next chapter~
Clairexkai chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Gahhh! Where'd you go? Im on the edge! Please update soon?
Floopy Luke and Kurt chapter 8 . 1/25/2012

Three letters: LOL

Now normally i would get mad if anyone paired up SelenaXLuke but im just going to let this slide.n

*has a notepad and a pencil* can you tell me how i got Selena to like me?

*gets slapped by Floopy*

Right uh...anyways.. I liked it! GO CHASE! YOU FINALLY GOT THE GIRL!

It was... Eh..

Me: Say something nice Kurt!

Kurt: was Chase cooking anything with tomatoes?

Me: *looks back at chapter* uh... No...

Kurt: then it was still eh.

Me: *slaps Kurt*
coli66 chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! :D :D I couldn't stop giggling as I read it! Love it!
Pwnapple chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
Waaaah lovely lovely lovely! xD D'aww, this is all so adorable! I just started reading this story today, so yeah. :}

I like how you make Julius do all that "dah-ling" stuff. It's funny! Great plot, and everything is going smoothly, but you might want to slow down a bit, it seems a bit fast. But otherwise, everything is just perfect! c: I love it!

ChasexHikari or LukexHikari, in my opinion.
etherealvalen chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
This idea is cute. XD I wish I was Hikari right now :P Now all you've got left are the buff guys _
KaitouGirl1412 chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
*laughing* that is so funny. Chase reminds me of one of my guy friends, except he would never do what Chase just did. This chapter is probably my favorite right now. I've waited so long for this chapter. YES! thank you very much for the with updation! *bows*

~KaitouGirl1412 (User)
Marionette Illusion chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Lol this story is hilarious! keep up the writing:)
floopyrocks chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
aw nooozz! LukeXSelena! derp... oh well guess i'm gonna have to deal... nice chappie btw!
coli66 chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
My mind when when Luke went down the mine cart:

"Yep, thats Luke!"

Great chapter!
floopyrocks chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
SymbolicSynonym chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
Haha! Okay, I'm a HUGE Harvest Moon fan and I have to say this story is the BOMB! I enjoy it, it's funny, and the characters are awsome. Truthfully, I like Gill, Chase, and Luke... but that's mostly it... Mostly Gill, since I like his personality and such. Chase is just a good cook and Luke is just funny and childish.

I have to say, this is a good idea for a Harvest Moon story. I don't think I've read any others like this. Anyway, I'll be waiting for the updated chapters. Keep Writing!

coli66 chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
ACK! I think I just found a new love for Julius! :D I'm so happy you updated! I was worried that you'd given up on this story. Then I was sad. But now I'm happy!