Reviews for Anniversary
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 7/25
Okay, you're really a good writer
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
It must have been a truly terrible time for all of them. It's hard to imagine hoe George will cope in the long term

Loved that Ginny used the same line on the same day to get Harry into her room. And this time she took precautions.

And there was much weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. But there was love too.

Great take on the months following the battle.

Lesley
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Bittersweet! Beautiful and bittersweet! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This story is awesome! It brought tears to my eyes as well as a smile to my face. It felt as if I was actually reading a J.K Rowling book. well done!
Cole the Demon Hunter chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Hey Peter!

Awesome story! Sorry I'm late with the review, I just saw the story today. I wish you luck with that award! Dude, I totally miss your stories! I can't wait for you to start another one. And how is the novel you were going to write?
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
How depressing in the beginning...no wonder Harry didn't want to be at the Burrow! Thank goodness that things are looking up for them by the end...another kiss like that should certainly do the trick! :P Nice job on this!
LeahBunny chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
That was beautiful. I really quite enjoyed it :) poor Harry!
okaaay then chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I don't like what jerks you turned Harry, Ron and Hermione into
GoDons chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Up to your usual high standards, Peter. Wel done and thank you. I've noticed the version is extended a bit from the SIYE one. Are both the same now or has the SIYE version been left as it is?

Cheers
Belaan chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Great story as always! I miss having your stories to read often... Hmm I think I shall go back and read some. :)
golfnjen83 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Great story! Nice to see you back Peter!
Aquarius23 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
loved it!
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Quite a painful, beautiful piece. Thanks for sharing!