Reviews for Dark as Night
Daughter of Trickery chapter 33 . 17h
You've got to UPDATE THIS ! THIS IS AMAZING!
Wonderful story, very well written with excellent depth of character and substantiality of the AU, I doubt anyone else would be able to properly mimic your writting style but no nonetheless I would happily bite my tongue on that as long as I got to keep reading it
hermonine chapter 33 . 5/1
Great story! Keep up the great work and update soon!
MysteriousWaysOfLife chapter 33 . 4/23
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 33 . 4/14
I hope you update this again! This is an amazing fanfiction! (And as a reply to one of your author notes about how this is similar to other dark!Harry fanfictikn, and how some ideas do come from them, I'm with you! I kidnap ideas, mostly unintentionally, from other fanfictions XD! Some I do purposefully kidnap, like Dumb-As-A-Door Dumbledore! (You gotta admit, whoever made that up is a genius!))
Either way, this is amazing and I really do hope you update this sometime soon!
Zurver chapter 33 . 4/3
BEST HP FANFICTION! UPDATE UPDATE UPDAAAAAAAAAAATTTEEEEEEEEEE!
Please update
Meh chapter 33 . 3/21
Oh my Godness! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
That's it! I certainly declare this story as my favourite. you have to continue! Truly, this fic is fantastic, you have talent and creativity. I'll follow you from now on.
By the way, don't forget to update soon!
Lexi Smith chapter 33 . 3/7
Hey! I love your fic and I know that it is two years later but I was wondering if you were ever going to update this fic?
Kristophela chapter 33 . 2/22
I really enjoy this fic! And it might seem weird, but I really liked the sadistic relationship between Voldemort and Harrison, it makes Voldemort IN character
Please continue! You left it on a cliffhanger and now I am upset
Cztelnik chapter 33 . 1/6
The role of a woman in this fic is more difficult. Daphne is to become a matter of feminine wiles yet remain pure, Harry is at least afforded the opportunity to practice with various girls in order to perfect his skills of seduction.
Cztelnik chapter 32 . 1/6
In the major scheme of things a theft isn't all that bad I suppose but still, wonder how Dumbledore sees it, spoils of war?
Cztelnik chapter 31 . 1/6
It must be quite a lot of work to make such an interesting HP fic. Thanks
Cztelnik chapter 27 . 1/6
I'm somewhat surprised that Harrison purposefully helped Snape identify himself. Since Voldemort has an heir, Harrison is extremely talented and obviously was being trained with the Malfoy heir, it would seem fairly obvious the Dark Prince is Voldemort's son. Dumbledore is rather intuitive.
1,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »