Reviews for Dark as Night
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 39 . 7/6
Love it! Please update soon :)
Gabriella chapter 1 . 7/5
Atualiza please!
I like what you do bro
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 39 . 6/28
I like Daphne’s and Harry’s interactions! Heheh!

Great work! Keep it up and please update soon!
Amortal chapter 39 . 6/14
I believe that he does love her because he knows what love is even if he doesn't like the weakness that comes with it. Anyway, a Harry without weakness is a boring Harry in general. Looking forward to more updates.
Mary Potter chapter 39 . 6/11
The students Just busted his identity as The Dark Prince. O dont get it. Wasnt He Being blackmailed regarding his ?
UnusualOutlet chapter 39 . 6/9
Dumbledore wouldn’t be able to destroy the Horcrux with the Sword of Gryffindor, the Sword of Gryffindor was only able to destroy Horcruxes in canon because it absorbed the Basilisk venom when Harry killed the Basilisk with it. Since the Basilisk is still alive (and Harry has never encountered the Sword of Gyrffindor) the only way Dumbledore could destroy the Horcrux would be with Fiendfyre.
Voldemort's Eigth Horcrux chapter 39 . 6/9
I beg you, update as soon as possible, it's a very good story, but due to update intervals, I had to leave it and come back to it weeks later...
Otherwise, keep up the good work:)
Phillies2 chapter 39 . 6/8
I thought you handled the Harry/Daphne situation really well for someone who says they are bad at writing romance.
SynderPheonix chapter 1 . 6/7
I’m so glad this updated. I can’t wait for your next update!
sasch93 chapter 39 . 6/7
I believe he does love her but have an hard time to truly identify the emotion as love. While his reaction does show hints of possesivines his worry for her are shown to be greater with how his thoughts went.

While in the end love may not be his top priority it would show a far more human front to they who are sceptic about joining him, after all he is clearly capable of caring and takes good care of people so in their eyes the judgement of his personality should fall lighter, that's what I see of I analyse hos kognitive process and personality wise. Also she may indeed be a weaknes, but Harison is also his fathers greatest weaknes wich I believe Tom does acknowlege. In a way Tom does love Harison, but while both do show signs of emotional dammage and sociopathic tendensies Harisons show minimal while the dark lord show far less currently then what he did early in the story.

I do apologise for my horrible spelling.
Harry chapter 22 . 6/7
Nice story
Alice343 chapter 39 . 6/7
Nice to see you're still alive and well. As always, nice job and keep up the good work.
DocCBM chapter 39 . 6/7