Reviews for Dark as Night
1066wthec chapter 12 . 9/25
Priwhalen chapter 33 . 9/23
Thanks! As it has been very entertaining to read the continuation on a work that I found admirable, even though I last read it two years ago. I am uncertain what contribution I could supply, though I will look forward to your continuing it (however slowly) or even if possible, finishing it.
I know that time is an issue, thank you for writing Dark as Night, LavenderStorm, and good luck with your job(s)
Dragonwitch13 chapter 33 . 9/21
One of the best stories I've read in a long time, please, please continue.
yuiop chapter 33 . 9/20
Does Harrison wear glasses ?
Usually I find something I don't like but this is great
You could have used a better word then 'coaches', but good so far
emthereble chapter 33 . 9/11
Wow what a fantastic fanfic! !
Black Silverclaw chapter 33 . 9/10
Noooooo! I've finally caught up... Upsetting. Now I have to wait till I get another chapter. Why do you have to be such an amazing author? This story is amazing and I don't want to stop reading it! I should use the killing curse on you for it. But then I wouldn't get anymore.
Bookworm chapter 33 . 9/9
This is the second time I've read this and I have not been able to find any other good stories in which Harry is adopted by the Dark Lord so I really hope you update soon.
kurashix01 chapter 33 . 9/7
Wanna say it again "best fic that potrayed harry as the dark heir" and the leader, love his personality and his loyal friends or followers. Good work!
Oh yeah wanna ask, he have the lighting bolt scar under glamor right? And it's a hocrux, so why it doesn't hurt near voldemort?
scarlettmeadows chapter 33 . 9/7
Thank you for continuing with your story :) I'm really enjoying it. Look forward to seeing the next chapter, whenever you post it :)
scarlettmeadows chapter 25 . 9/7
So...Harry never passed on the information about the prophecy that the centaurs told him? I was wondering when that would come up...
BlackRyuji chapter 19 . 8/25
What I forgot to mention: the demon still seems like it could become deux-ex-machina, so I hope that won't be the case. Otherwise, I wonder if Harry could have any reason to know Remus (well, there are reasons, but: does he?).
BlackRyuji chapter 16 . 8/25
Ah, no, I for one, fully appreciate a dark-for-ever Harry, heh he.
1,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »