Reviews for Dark as Night
OUATLover02 chapter 33 . 8/21
Wow this is so good
thanks, that makes up for going 2 raven&gray
or i might be talking about a different fanfic, after all, it's my tenth birthday and I have every right 2 spend my whole day reading & hurting my eyes
boring. hurry up. fuck
The dark lord and bellatrix Lestrange had a daughter in the Cursed Child
hamosuke12 chapter 33 . 7/29
This is amazing story! I want more!
LongPastMidnight chapter 7 . 7/24
this is amazing!
Cinthya chapter 1 . 7/20
I was disappointed at first that harry was never going to change or be gray instead of black but then i continue reading and learn to love your story even more... It is so well wtitten
di.dine.g.cap chapter 33 . 7/7
I love you story ! I know it's been more than a year since you updated, but I wanted you to know I enjoyed your story. If you ever update it again, I'll read it ! :)
PotterHorse-Spirit chapter 33 . 7/2
This story is absolutely awesome! Apparently, you haven't updated in quite a while, and I sincerely hope you will finish this. Your writing is beautiful, and you have the right amount of creativity as for the Dark ;)
nighttheraven chapter 33 . 5/26
nooo! there's no more preposterous!please do more! I like it D:
nighttheraven chapter 4 . 5/23
I like the added part of the prophecy because I always thought it was odd it started to repeat itself. now it sounds a little more complete
Annetta chapter 33 . 5/15
Excellent story. I like how you portray Harry's internal thought processes and emotions in such detail. Harry's transformation from an awkward child to a powerful and cunning Dark wizard is nicely done. I can notice the quality of your writing getting better with each chapter you post; this last one is my personal favorite. I look forward to seeing what happens in Harry's mission, and Voldemort's reaction to the prophecy, if he hears it that is.

I'm really curious about interactions between Harry and "Light" characters. What is going on with Hermione and the Beauxbaton champion? How does James Potter feel about his long-lost son? Does Martin even know he has a brother? Where does Neville fit in here, as the perceived "Backup Chosen One"? What do the Weasley twins think of Harry? What are Dumbledore's theories on the Dark Heir? At this point, I don't think he realizes the implications of Harry disappearing yet, so he might hypothesize that the Dark Heir is Voldemort's biological son, which would bring up the question of who is his mother. Is Harry going to discover that Severus Snaps is a traitor (woe to him if that happens)?

It's fascinating how Harry is trying to recruit Hogwarts students to his cause. Harry has the Slytherins under his thumb and is making allies in Ravenclaw, but what about the other two houses? At this point some of the Gryffindors absolutely hate him, and somehow I can't see the loyal and dedicated Hufflepuffs throwing in their lot with a pureblood supremist, at least not yet. Cedric has some potential of becoming a friend/ally, but what will happen when he finds out that he has been manipulated and taken advantage of? On a sidenote, I wonder what his "relationship issues" with Cho are. They seem to get along pretty well in canon. How are the muggle-borns taking to Harry, or rather, how is Harry taking to them? He despises them, but is too cautious to display that with Dumbledore around. That makes for an interesting dynamic. How do they feature in his scheme?

Also, Martin and Ron must have noticed the absence of the Maurauders' Map by now. Perhaps James will make them a new one? Are Sirius and Remus going to meet Harry at some point?

Regarding the ring's appearance. What will Voldemort make of Dumbledore's black hand? He will be able to draw the connection that the ring is a Horcrux, which could prompt him to check on his other ones. He might now be sure of the extent of Dumbledore's injury though. Has Dumbledore already destroyed the Horcrux? Was he negatively affected by wearing it everywhere on a necklace? Was Snape the one to save him like in canon? Is he going to die in a year? If so, what does he plan to do with that fact? I can just see him using that to "prove" Snape's loyalty to Voldemort again. However, with no Harry to carry on his mission, he would have to find someone else to delegate the task to. It could get very complicated if he realizes Harry is a Horcrux.

Ahem. Okay, if you are still reading this review, I was wondering if you could put in a scene of Harry getting captured as the Dark Heir on a raid, with the Ministry or Order interrogating him under Veritaserum. He has magically changed his name, so his identity might ot might not be exposed, depending on what questions they ask. As to their reaction, the Kiss is out because the Dementors has defected. Probably he will be tried and sentenced to death (if it's the Ministry), or he will be held under coercion to milk information. Unlike many Dark Harry fanfics, Harry is way gone on the Dark Side, so it's unlikely that Dumbledore will try to pull a "let's save Harry through love" stunt, that is if James even loves him still. He was actually given up to the Dursleys by his family and their friends, who continued a happy extistence despite (or because of?) what happened that Halloween. Harry knows the entire truth, so they can't pull the Voldemort-brainwashed-and-lied-to-you card either. Given how powerful Voldemort and Harry both are, Harry would escape soon after his capture, to continue his life as it was.

Lastly (for real this time!), you are a great writer and I hope you continue to work on Dark As Night.
The arithmancer chapter 33 . 5/2
Brilliant story. Hope you have chance to finish this, but also that work treats you well!
Anastazja chapter 33 . 4/24
Hey there!
I'm not good at English but i hopefully you understand me.
You must update this story!
Love Any.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 33 . 4/23
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
1,549 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »