Reviews for Dark as Night
PandaBear121 chapter 1 . 7/31
Please finish the story
The King in White chapter 4 . 7/23
Wouldn't James have at least one more kid at this point? They've been married for a few years (I assume).
great!
No I'm Sirius chapter 25 . 7/13
Oh how I love the relationship between both boys. Anyways can't wait to see how Harry's plans unfold at Hogwarts.
No I'm Sirius chapter 24 . 7/13
Awesome and wonderful chapter. You did a great job on this. I loved that the Dark Heir revealed himself.
No I'm Sirius chapter 23 . 7/13
Dark Prince indeed. I wonder if he will make head boy next year too.
No I'm Sirius chapter 22 . 7/13
I loved the scene with Voldemort at the end. I also like how you write his character. :)
No I'm Sirius chapter 21 . 7/13
I don't mind not reading in depth romance. This story is great and I like it just how you write it.
No I'm Sirius chapter 20 . 7/13
Good chapter. I am excited for Harry's fourth year.
No I'm Sirius chapter 14 . 7/12
Awesome chapter! Looking forward to the wizard's duel
No I'm Sirius chapter 12 . 7/12
Very good first year. I can't wait to see what happens next!
No I'm Sirius chapter 4 . 7/12
I am really liking this story so far. I look forward to see where you go with ir.
Luna Lovegood's Nargles chapter 33 . 7/12
I love this story! I know a lot of people say that it is unoriginal, but the point of fanfiction is to take someone else's creation and make it your own, and you have done a fantastic job doing that! I really like how Harry is devoted to Voldemort, but not blindly. I like how controlled, intelligent and powerful he is without him being a super!Harry. I'm so glad you decided to keep writing this story, when I read your A/N about not finishing it I was about ready to cry and I can't wait to read the next chapter with the Department of Mysteries! Please update soon!
Shadostro chapter 33 . 7/12
Please finish this story :) I'm quite enjoying it
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 16 . 7/8
You know what's so great about this fic? Is that there are no lies between Harry and Voldemort. Lies have always, always killed their relationship and to see them truly honest to each other is such a breath of fresh air.
1,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »