Reviews for Dark as Night
Come back
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 5 . 11/1
I really like how you make dumbledore stay in character as being nice. Even when the things he does ends being pretty crule, he always have the best intentions.

I really dislike all the fics that end up making him a badguy and Voldemort a good guy -even if I really dislike dumbles- because it is so out of character.

But you manage to keep everyone perfectly in character, while at the same time making the story logical, which makes for an amazing fanfic!
DELO chapter 33 . 10/27
Hi! I love you! This story is amazing! I want more! Please...
TheZeitgeist chapter 33 . 10/18
You should update, mate :(
It's really unfortunate that this fic was abandoned, it was well written and I really enjoyed reading it. Would have loved to know the end!
Shiva chapter 18 . 9/4
And it not enough Alexei (yeah i relly find him cool and refreshing) is better than Harry in Necromancer ? are you an Idiot? harry who comes frotm the Peverell Family? tststs, you must really learn how to write a good Story-.-
Shiva chapter 17 . 9/4
Sorry but your a Sadist. And its an Okay Story, but there are too many Storys where Voldemort is punishing Harry and all, on of the best Story where you should look how a really really good Harry is Toms/Voldemorts is What Now.
SilhouetteInWords chapter 33 . 9/1
Don't listen to the trolls, your story in amazing and I hope you write more ;)
megapointe7 chapter 33 . 8/30
Wow. I really like this story. Please, please, please update! It's really good!
DamionRiddle chapter 33 . 8/11
Are u gonna continue this story? Its very good and I was looking for a good story like this. Please conitinue this.
Captain Sea chapter 22 . 8/2
Wait, what was the present!?
elisabella442001 chapter 33 . 7/29
Update soon please!
poisoniceblade chapter 7 . 7/12
I approve on how your portraying voledemort, its all resonsable. With the expection of that fanfiction feel this story has to it.
poisoniceblade chapter 5 . 7/12
"Dumbledore had cast diagnostic spells on the blood wards that surrounded the place: it was weakened and crumbling from the absence of one Harry Potter, but the fact that it was still there had ruled out one possibility - that Voldemort had somehow found himself a body again and had killed the child. Dumbledore had then wondered if it had other wizards of the Light, who misguidedly thought that Harry Potter should not be placed under the care of Muggles and had thus made off with him. Or if perhaps some remnants of the Death Eaters had kidnapped the boy for their own nefarious purposes. But no, no magic had been cast in the vicinity, or at least none that Dumbledore could detect. And Dumbledore was proud to say, modestly, that he was one of the most powerful wizards alive, and that no one alive could successfully hide their traces was him."

You need to fix that last sentence, its bothering me... oh wait did you mean "from him"?
poisoniceblade chapter 2 . 7/12
First of all how does little harry even know his own birthday if no one has ever acknowledged it before and why is he excited for his birthday? If anything he should be afraid because it means that his aunt would try extra hard to make him miserable.
1,609 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »