Reviews for Dark as Night
update soon
Jacq11 chapter 33 . 5/25
Amazing! Please continue!
Winoniel chapter 33 . 5/10
I was so excited to see that you've picked this story up again. It was one of my favorites!

Again, I really like the characterizations you've developed, as well as the OCs that you've created. You have a rich, nicely worked out world. While I'm not as enamored of the 'pure blood mask,' I understand it's usefulness in delineating the etiquette of the world Harry inhabits.

Well done!
the other witch chapter 33 . 4/27
I like this story. Your Dark Harry is more interesting and consistent than in majority of dark Harry fanfics.
John Hurt chapter 1 . 4/26
I fucking love this fic. I keep rereading it.
Gueat chapter 33 . 4/24
Gud writing.. U would have me hooked on if only you bothered to update more often.. Giving up on the story because thr r no updates
Sabsi13 chapter 33 . 4/24
this story had me hooked from chapter one, I cannot wait to see how it goes on! amazing in plot, characters and writing style, I consider this one of the best dark harry stories I have read, well done!
pfrladj chapter 33 . 4/22
moar! i love it and have gone from 1 to 33 in 2 days so plz do more thx :)
Care to update?
dark snitch chapter 33 . 4/22
Please update soon... The suspense is killing me...
Mrs.Riddle16 chapter 33 . 4/19
Love it! Please update soon!
Snape fan chapter 33 . 4/18
Can't wait to see what happens in the department of mysteries.. Pl update soooon
piltad chapter 33 . 4/12
Well don't let other reviewers get you down I love this story if they don't they must be touched in the head ;)
dark snitch chapter 33 . 4/12
Your work is by far the best dark harry/ voldemort harry father-son fanfic I have read so far.. Great writing.. You have captured the essence of how harry and voldemort's relationship would have been excellently.. Can't wait to see what happens in the department of mysteries and how harry continues his Triwizard battle.. Pl do update soon eagerly awaiting the next update
Paulina chapter 33 . 4/12
Hi, I am your Polish fan. I beg you, write still and more often.
1,461 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »