Reviews for Dark as Night
adolebitque chapter 39 . 7/20
hope you’re doing well and able to continue this
Werewolf240 chapter 1 . 6/8
It’s really good how you fit the description of voldemort and not change his character
I love the character development of hadrian. Continue the good work!
it could still be nevill why cant voldermort and harry merge together
DK7TOXINWOLF chapter 1 . 1/20
01/20/22
I'm loving ur fic. I'm enjoying that it's a low build with feels that don't just bombard you in the face. some dark humor and bits of fluff. it's not cute but its really good. I do hope you continue writing.
Yuck…..disgusting
Naeym Jaafar chapter 28 . 1/17
doing a little dinging... well nothing new Dumbbell... as alway poking your nose in everyones' business...
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 13 . 1/4
please update, love it!
Please update, great story!
acetwolf94 chapter 39 . 1/1
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Jaye chapter 39 . 10/19/2021
It was a decent fanfic but I just skimmed through the last 5 or 6 chapters. This story has gone on long enough…when are you going to let it be known that Riddle is actually Potter. Stop dragging it out already…that is why this story is becoming boring.
Surtur2179 chapter 8 . 9/5/2021
Error- Ollivander can't know Harry is Potter hum being under glamour, ofc it's fine if only voldemort is in glamour
Envy220 chapter 39 . 8/16/2021
update
Hyuga Tobirama chapter 38 . 8/3/2021
Well done on this masterpiece your story telling is amazing. I really hope you return to this story.
Hamster chapter 7 . 7/30/2021
Hamster
Hyuga Tobirama chapter 39 . 5/21/2021
This is the best ever Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read. Well done on this masterpiece I have found myself staying up to the early morning reading your story. I can’t wait for the next chapter
2,000 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »