Reviews for Dark as Night
Vampireking40 chapter 16 . 4/5/2021
Harry should ask now that he is learning the unforgiveable a chance to get revenge on the Dursley. My idea would be to either imperius Vernon to shot his family then himself which would include is wife, son and for good measure his sister Marge as well. Before killing himself write a suicide not stating that he tortured and abused his nephew. The other idea I had was to capture one of Dudley friends and have the boy kill the Dursley family but not himself allowing him to be captured with no idea as to why he killed the family.
Mira chapter 39 . 3/13/2021
Fluffy romance - I agree that is not the Harry you created in your story. But what I read so far is a Harry who is following his father but he still has compassion, still values friendship. I believe this is a motion that is father doesn't have anymore.
Therefor at first Harry I could imagine that he just allows himself small signs of affection toward Daphne. But with time - and especially if Daphne can show that she is able to stand up for herself... I believe he could grow/become confident with his feeling toward her and acknowledge them when those two are alone.
Great story - I litterally could not stop reading your story and was shocked that I am already at chapter 39. I hope you will continue the story in the future. I will check back regularly.
AstoriaPheonix chapter 4 . 3/4/2021
love that new line in le prophecy
64528ng chapter 39 . 2/26/2021
This is really really good.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/25/2021
Great so far i hope you continue this
rocbabe chapter 39 . 2/20/2021
I really love this story.
Sam chapter 39 . 2/19/2021
Can you please continue .
I think this is my favorite dark Harry ever. I like how Voldy isn't ooc. I love your writing style .
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 39 . 2/17/2021
This story is really great, I hope you continue it some day!
rocbabe chapter 9 . 2/17/2021
There is an editorial discrepancy here. You say that Harry decided to trust his two friends with the knowledge of being Harry Potter "two months ago". However, they are 11, getting ready to start formal school, so this would be 4 years later. Unless you changed when school starts and did not mention it.

Otherwise, good story so far.
littleone4524 chapter 39 . 1/4/2021
omg yeeeeesssss is this story still going?
Evangeline Sweet chapter 7 . 11/18/2020
Very eloquent and well-written, and it has the best original plotline i've seen in a fanfic for a very long time. Excellent Job!
threereasonswhy chapter 39 . 11/17/2020
UPDATE
Nad19 chapter 39 . 9/19/2020
no, I think you did good. not the sappy romance indeed, but more pragmatic serious one but it's good. sigh, i was looking forward to know what harry will do to the french champion. anyway thanks. love it
Nad19 chapter 39 . 9/19/2020
what will he do about the french I wonder?
Nad19 chapter 30 . 9/19/2020
oh come on, you already not careful from the start harry. what's with your subordinates messing up a lot
2,012 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »