Reviews for Always A Hero
The Queen of Confusion chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
lolyncut chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
What a lovely way to end the story. There have been too many sad stories around lately. This one was lovely. Thanks for writing it.

Margie
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
aw, this part was so sweet

As he spoke, his fingers possessively brushed against her cheeks, pushing her hair off her wet skin. "How is it that whenever I'm truly mad at you, all you have to do is speak and flash your puppy dog eyes and all is forgiven?" Lila asked, her eyes flickering closed at his gentle touches.

"Because you love me, Lila. Because I love you. The life we are going to lead will be one people will envy. It won't always be easy, but nothing in this world that's worth having is."

"Oh, there you go again, quoting some ancient wise man. Who said that?"

"Theodore Roosevelt. Of course." Spencer responded happily.

"Of course." Lila responded back with a smi
lolyncut chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
So glad Reid is getting back into the swing of things. He could have died. Glad he didn't. You wouldn't have had much of a story.

Love your stories. Keep writing.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
aww, so sad that lila is worried his feelings have changed. look forward to seeing what comes next.

this is my favorite part of this chapter:

Did you know that 20 percent of people who suffer from severe traumatic brain injuries never recover properly?" He asked her, his voice still hoarse from misuse.

"Well, thank God, you're not part of that percent." Lila retorted, taking one of his hands in hers. A smile appeared on both of their lips. She knew this was only the beginning of his recovery but the fact that he remembered such a random statistic was proof enough for her that he was going to be just fine.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
oh wow the end of the chapter was so emotional. good job
lolyncut chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
I know Lila is as wounded as Spencer, just emotionally. I don'tknow a thing about head wounds, but maybe Reid's irratibility was caused by something being danaged.

This is so sad. I hope there's some uplifting news coming soon. All gloom and doom without hope isn't fun to read. Keep updating.
ElleryRose chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This is really good! I like the premise of Lila playing Spencer's character; that's a fun twist I haven't seen before. I really enjoy your Spencer/Lila stories :-)