Reviews for Clowns of Terror
DragonChild157 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
You my friend are genius!
lmrourke chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
A well written, fast paced, scary story worthy of Supernatural! And I knew exactly what Dean was referring to with the "Trilogy of Terror"- I saw it many, many years ago and it definitely made a lasting impression! :-)
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Man I'm just loving all of your story's!
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Heh. Loved it!
ImpassionedWriter chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OH MY GOSH! XD This is beyond fantastic! Sheer brilliance! You havet o write more! X3
Sheila chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Loved the story. Had me laughing my head off. Thank You.
cartoon-crazy987 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Really loved this. I loved the way you wrote the boys. And I love Sammys fear and Deans comforting. It was just the right amount of comfort from Dean. I can see him act that way in the show. It wasnt too mushy or anything. Because Dean wouldnt be too mushy. And so yes. Just popped by to tell you I loved this! TA! :D
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was hilarious! XD
YJ-Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
...*shivers* yugh... that would make me freak out too. This is really good
KC246 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was awesome. I love protective Dean's fics, and the clown dolls were just freaky! I remember having some creepy ass clown curtains as a kid. I have no idea why my parents thought they were a good idea, they were the most sinster things ever!

Good job with the story and thanks for sharing. :)
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
OMG - even before I came to the ToT reference, just the mention of the gold chain INSTANTLY brought that to mind. I think it was the only horror movie that ever REALLY freaked me out! (Saw the actual prop doll at Universal Studios years ago, and it STILL freaked me out.) So cool that you used the concept. And poor Sammy - talk about a nightmare come to life!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This "Trilogy of Terror! Trilogy of Terror! Don't shoot my foot!" and "All right you little horror sideshow freak, get your loin-clothed self out here." were so perfectly Dean and just had me laughing out loud.

And poor Sammy! I can't imagine being trapped under your worst fear come to life and trying to kill you.

Poor guy's gonna have nightmares for months.

But at leas big brother Dean was there to protect his little brother. :)

Love the way your wrote them in this; I'm a sucker for hurt Sammy and big brother Dean (but then, who isn't? :P).

Great job!
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Poor Sammy :( I really wonder what exactly happened that caused him to be so terrified of clowns...it would be interesting to learn i think. This story was AWESOME! You got their personalities down to a T! It was amazing! Great job!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Do you have any idea of how incredibly funny I find it that you used Richard Matheson's name as the victim here?

LOLZ *loves you*

"Puppet mosh pit"

*flails wildly* Stop it! Just stop it. My ribs can't handle all the laughing that phrase caused. Teh funnehz, tehy hurts meh.

QuoteSam's steps faltered. "You're not gonna let me hear the end of this, are you?"Quote

But of course not! There's probably a years worth of material there for Dean to use.

I loved this story. Thanks so so much. It was great.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is a really creepy case, it goes well with last night's episode. You should write a story about why Sam is scared of clowns.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »