Reviews for Will You Fall With Me
Espeon40 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
That was really really good and think this could make a good seires...Xion is so cool even though she was really in this...
SexyZexiReturnsWithBananas chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I teared up at the end. :') Lovely writing style you have, I wish I could write like you. Continue your work, it's beatiful.
Emilyy chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Aww this is so sweet! The ending made me tear up a little!
me malum chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ai yai yai... From the start, I was thinking how cute and touching this was, how you emphasised the relationship between them and how in love they really were...

... and then in the last bit you just about broke my heart.

Such a powerful piece, especially with the way you ended it. Thank you and the original artist for writing this and drawing the inspiration for it.
crimson lily chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wouldn't it be amazing if that was what was waiting for us in the Afterlife?
luckless-is-me chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This story was amazing, honestly. The sex scene was as well-written as always, but I think that my favorite part was all the background information pushed into this. It was all so well thought out, like there really is seven worlds out there filled with angels. And all the little extras that implied- and told- of Zexion and Demyx's lasting relationship was simply brilliant.

Also, the ending was beautiful. It's sad that Demyx was banished, but so sweet that Zexion was willing to go with him and give up everything he had for him. Ha, you could probably write a sequel to this for when they get back or when they're on earth.

Anyway, you really out did yourself with this one, and I can't wait for what ever else you come up with! _
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Holy eff. This has to be the best lemon I've ever read. I love how you wrote Zexion and Demyx during the lemon. How they were so loving and caring, even in the heat of the moment. It's like the connection they have is so pure, it's indescribable. I would definitely love to see a continuation of some kind, their life on earth, or something.

You've literally taken my breath away with this. So much. I love it!
Elegant-Chaos chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
so beautiful. so sad. so hot. I love this so much. I love you so much! lol :] You did wonderful with it. The idea was interesting, and poor Demyx...I feel so bad for him! But Zexy is going with him, so it's all good. :] Great job! Can't wait for another!
little-caitlin chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
!

yup. all those were completely necessary.

OH MAN I LOVED IT.

oohaghwefsaefkjasfj

wing cuddles! so friggin' cute! I'm glad you got so into it XD details and background info are always helpful! and then enddinggggg! SO SAD BUT CUTEEE! 3

! 8D