Reviews for Dreaming Death and Living Love
C Queen chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
A little confusing but interesting. Keep writing and good luck.
Kacfrog711 chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
I love it. The idea of talking with Death is just too cool. I think it'd be better if the "she" reffered to was life or peace in general instead of Relena (like your summary said) but that's just my interpretation. I also don't think Heero IS afraid of death, but again, just my opinion of him. Both the poem, and Heero (_-) are very dreamy.
Hotaru chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
oooooooohh...cooollllnesssssss...
A.J chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
Hey that was pretty good. I read at Anime ect. that you really like the attention so I thought I'd check it out. Oh and you can hit my brother with a frying pan if you want because it's ok with me!
Aidan Leonhart chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Not bad! Not bad at all...pretty good in fact!
Quistis Loire chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
Dude... heavy... KEWL!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
ok, guys. I realize that some of that may have been a bit unclear, even though I tried to help explain it in the title. So here's what's going on: In the poem, the "you" that Heero is talking to is Death. He's suicidal, remember? The "her" is Relena. He can't decide between his desire for Death to come take him away and his fasciniation, possibly love, for Relena. There. All clear now? I hope so.
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
That was good, I didn't understand any of it, but that's because I am a poetry idiot.
WildFire chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
Cute, nice. You should write an NC-17 story about Heero and Relena together. Please thank you very much. Send me an E-Mail sometime, ok? Bye.
Baby chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
O my god this is so beautiful. And i love it.