Reviews for The Question Mark Job
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 3/10
Awesome fic! You're Parker is so awesome (lol she's on top the car) and everyone else was in character and it was all just marvelous. :D
Margaret chapter 1 . 1/4
loVED IT!
sherlockfic chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
That ending - and throughout - had me saying, 'Awwwww!' but I want more. I want to know what Parker is going to say and how Eliot is going to react and how the team got out of danger, especially with Hardison unable to reach Nate on the phone yet have to get Eliot to the hospital - please write more!

I loved the interactions, the fact this is Eliot-centric and how Eliot was still protecting the team even through fevered dreams. I loved reading this.
Pennie Laine chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was excellent! I thought you had the voices of the characters down perfectly. I could hear them and see them as if I were watching this as an episode. I was going to say that I particularly liked Eliot and Nate's interactions, but then I was thinking I'd have to add Eliot and Hardison, oh and Eliot and Parker... and it pretty much came down to the fact that I loved everyone and their interactions with each other. I also thought you did a great job of making Eliot's dream disorienting but still able to figure out that something wasn't right. The only thing, if I'm being a bit nit-picky is that fever was really high. Like super high, get him to a hospital, his DNA is going to start unraveling. The calibre of your writing is incredible, so I'm definitely going to have to check out more of your stories.
Zena-Xina chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Awesome! Yeah i should have more to say but im on a tablet, so... but yeah i really enjoyed this!
antillies chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I really like this story, but it left me wanting more- partly because I'm always reluctant to let a story go, and partly because the explanation of how the team stopped Androvitch and got away was never given. Other than being greedy for more, I really liked this story and the way the characters and their relationships with each other were portrayed.
JustLurking chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
And why you're out here writing fanfic and not on the Leverage staff writing scripts, I'll never know. Brilliantly written; excellent dialogue kept in character; wonderful plot twists, foreshadowing and conclusion; and a vulnerable side of Eliot we've all been wanting to see. Just lovely all around.
andysanime chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Really good job on this one-shot and... I wonder... what Parker's explination would be like and... what Eliot's reaction will be...
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
awesome story. really well written. It's amazing how you wrote Eliot's fevered thoughts and dreams
brunn.hilde chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Here's how good your Eliot whump was - I PAUSED an episode of Leverage to read your story! God I adore hurt/comfort. And the bliss that you write for both Supernatural and Leverage - woot!
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
A great story! I just found it; and loved it! Thank you for showing the vulnerable side of Eliot which rarely comes out.
littlesparrow33 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was great! You did a nice job writing Eliot's point of view (and sick!Eliot is just too cute). :)
Leona Esperanza chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was a great story! Lots of h/c without going overboard, and an intriguing bit of mystery to boot. I love it!
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Goodness gracious this was a fantastic story! Your descriptions of everyone and the way you kept them all in character was amazing! Bravo! :D
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Great story!

I really loved how the team all took care of Eliot.

Good job.