Reviews for An Interlude in an Alley
articcat621 chapter 1 . 7/31
Ohhh, loved this! Snape is just so sexy.

RIP, sweetheart. We'll certainly miss your writing.

Selenehekate chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Love it!
Rosajean chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
*Gets down on hands and knees, hands clasped together in a pleading manner.* Pretty please continue! Gah! Don't leave me hanging like that!
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
And now you're getting a whole slew of reviews from me...haha. I won't apologize!
"I will warn you, however, that sometimes wanting—is much safer than having." Best Snape line ever!
I do love this Snape very much. I do wish it hadn't been a oneshot. Even for a oneshot, it ends very abruptly. You should finish it! :D Or open it up to be finished by other authors on occlumency, or something (I'd be all over that like a spider monkey).
mrs.mustache chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
If anybody needs me I'll just be taking a cold shower now.
Sarah Elias chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was fabulous. I have to say I love your ff-works just seeing the name Ms. figg makes makes me start reading.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oops. Hermione had better get moving out of there, though-Snape isn't the only predator who lives there, and the next one might not let her go.
D. Oilee chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I liked ur footnote. Really true ;)
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Yum. You might consider adding a second chapter where she follows him again. ;)
comicgrrl chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Your description of Snape in this piece would have me following him down a dark alleyway too. ;)
thebelovedpariah chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
First, let me say that you were recommended to me by a very close friend. This was the first story of yours that I have so far read and I am more than pleased! I have just recently discovered my deep love for this pairing and I feel like you really capture my favorite aspects of it.

I really look forward to reading more of your work! Also, if there is any hope of some plain old smut to go along with this story, you should do it. Please :)

I see them going back to hogsmeade more and more per Hermione's request due to her growing curiosity about her feelings (and deep want) for Snape. Perhaps they go back one night and he happens to be there once again. I then see her following him again, but he lets her follow until he meets up with another prostitute. She could be drawn to the room where they were busy shagging and, as he had perhaps predicted, she discovers that she wants to see him with another woman which leads to her wanting him badly.

Thanks for everything you do, though. You're so fantastic!
Theolyn chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Mmmmm...delicious ficlet. Must go jump Mr. Theolyn now...
toavoidconversation chapter 1 . 9/3/2011 can't end it there! fabulous, but it upsets me theres no more
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
yeah... so damn sexy! I couldn't agree more!

LittleGreenPeas chapter 1 . 7/31/2011